Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Not that I'm aware of. Cummins is certainly a higher standard of footballer, albeit in a different position, based on the limited evidence I have regarding Gilchrist. Will watch with interest to see if he can make an impact over there as I thought he'd end up in league one or league two.
Apparently he was over there training with them in the Summer with an eye to a loan deal. Mannus is the only link I can imagine, but not sure if he knows the current manage or that.

On another note, I spotted this in this morning's Courier piece;

David McMillan will arrive from Dundalk and there may be other new faces in the McDiarmid Park dressing room when training resumes next week.

Someone mentioned Kyle Wootton on WAP, so it may just be him or someone else coming in for training.

If anyone wants a laugh, go on the Cork forum and see what they’ve got to say about saints. Definitely made me laugh, from the sounds of it, they think they’d be top 6 in Scotland quite easily. Especially since they expect Cummins to score 20 goals this season. [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

If anyone wants a laugh, go on the Cork forum and see what they’ve got to say about saints. Definitely made me laugh, from the sounds of it, they think they’d be top 6 in Scotland quite easily. Especially since they expect Cummins to score 20 goals this season. emoji23.png

We'll you know what they say about the Irish....

That's my bit of casual racism out the way for today now.

Edited by tree house tam

If anyone wants a laugh, go on the Cork forum and see what they’ve got to say about saints. Definitely made me laugh, from the sounds of it, they think they’d be top 6 in Scotland quite easily. Especially since they expect Cummins to score 20 goals this season. [emoji23]
Dundalk fans were the same, totally bewildered as to why McMillan was joining us.

2 hours ago, Widge said:

If anyone wants a laugh, go on the Cork forum and see what they’ve got to say about saints. Definitely made me laugh, from the sounds of it, they think they’d be top 6 in Scotland quite easily. Especially since they expect Cummins to score 20 goals this season. emoji23.png

Just read it :lol: . Holy f**k! At least they rate McMillan. 

I don’t think we’ve had anybody that’s came from the Irish League that’s been a standout.
Hope Mc Millan breaks the mould.
Mannus is the only obvious one thats been a success, for us. I think we'll see a spate of Irish signings due to the success of Liam Boyce.

where the hell is radford? he finally get himself a burd? she must like em young lol, or looking so. all we get now is chat from RG blooody hell wanna tear my eyes out at this guys BS. Fucks sake bring back savo to save saints fans as not the most boring  bunch of c***s on this site :(

Curran wouldn't be a fit for Saints with MacLean and, from what he sounds like, McMillan already on the books, in my opinion. Decent player but at 28, with no discernible resale value, is he worth spending money on?

I think Saints would pay a fee for O'Halloran but what Rangers believe they can get for him and how you bridge a huge discrepancy in salary would be a huge issue.

8 hours ago, Thomas Wrongun said:

way and f**k yerself THT, dont even spit on yer hand

Love a dry w**k so I do. Here's a tip for you though, nearest you'll get to the real thing, fill a basin with warm water, get a loaf of bread still in the cellophane, pierce a whole in the end with two fingers(opposite end that you usually open, you can use the handle for holding onto) submerge that in the water for a minute and voila! now you have a burd to do what you want to.