Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Poster made up. 

Killie v St Johnstone 11/08/2024 adult and two children under 16 = £54

St. Johnstone v Killie 23/11/20214 family of 3 away fans under 16 = £18

Even better would be to go further and show a picture comparing the view and leg room they get at McDiarmid Park with the view and legroom we enjoy in their away end, do the same for other clubs who don't bring enough of an away crowd to justify opening up the North Stand.

Edited by Thomas_sjfc

Did Kilmarnock fans not spend ages moaning we only opened the Main Stand section up for them last time we played?

Then their club charges you £30 and huckles you into a tiny section as high up the stand as possible.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did Kilmarnock fans not spend ages moaning we only opened the Main Stand section up for them last time we played?

Then their club charges you £30 and huckles you into a tiny section as high up the stand as possible.

The Geoff Brown Stand has THE best legroom and dare I say, one of the best views in Scottish football. You can see all of the pitch, the glorious East Stand in all it's splendour and the bright lights of Tulloch in one all encompassing panoramic vista.

Charge these c***s £35, it's a bargain.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The Geoff Brown Stand has THE best legroom and dare I say, one of the best views in Scottish football. You can see all of the pitch, the glorious East Stand in all it's splendour and the bright lights of Tulloch in one all encompassing panoramic vista.

Charge these c***s £35, it's a bargain.

The day I move my seat to the Geoff Brown stand is the day I admit I’m old. East stand till I die. 

Edited by mizfit

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The day I move my seat to the Geoff Brown stand is the day I admit I’m old. East stand till I die. 

Most days you don't hear Ghostie or Random....

I'd also like to clarify although I'm a fairly old c**t I split my time between both stands. I do however like to wear shorts all year round.

I've never seen us lose while sitting in that stand I think, and I'm up to 5 or 6 games. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've never seen us lose while sitting in that stand I think, and I'm up to 5 or 6 games. 

Can you move back over to it please? 

Don't blame you guys for complaining about our pricing. It's embarrassing and I have to say it's not like us.

Look at it this way, we have to pay £30 twice a month not twice a season. Sadly we don't get enough walk ups that'll make any difference with complaints. The concession prices are also a joke and I think we'll see a big drop off on away crowds all season. 

To make matters worse there was no announcement of the 20% price increase........it was just slipped into the match info for this game.

Just now, The Marly said:

I wouldn't expect him to tbh.

No, and in fairness a statement should’ve been released by now to confirm what’s happening.