Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Hiding behibd a keyboard said:

Have to say, didn’t create an account especially just to comment on your post, it’s the first I seen however . It sprung out at me, thought perhaps it was a selfie.  

Comments: on a post from about 10 pages ago 

Edited by FrankChickens1

Just now, Hiding behibd a keyboard said:

It’s the user name I chose! As a similar one was taken! So what is this all about on this site? Is it the grammar school? 

Spelling, not grammar. 

1 minute ago, Hiding behibd a keyboard said:

What do you mean sorry? 

Don't shite yourself now, say what you're wanting to say.

... anyway. 

Starting to think Levein is some kind of recruitment genius. Low key obviously, and it only kicks it about 50% of the time. Raymond looks like another excellent pick up though, probably the biggest impact Dan Phillips had for Saints was recommending we sign him. 

5 minutes ago, Kyle said:

... anyway. 

Starting to think Levein is some kind of recruitment genius. Low key obviously, and it only kicks it about 50% of the time. Raymond looks like another excellent pick up though, probably the biggest impact Dan Phillips had for Saints was recommending we sign him. 

Some laugh when Levein as DOF and Kirk as manager wins us a Scottish Cup next year.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Don't shite yourself now, say what you're wanting to say.

I beg your pardon? Who is shitting themselves as you put it? I actually joined as not making it to Kilmarnock, thought would be a good place to see what’s happening at the game from a fans perspective, but taking most aren’t there by the quick responses . And sorry frank don’t take that personal, it was left wide open there. COYS!!

1 minute ago, TheRealNumber5 said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

what a time to suddenly decide to start an account. Can’t wait to find out which joker is at the wind up with this one. You’ll be doing well to get any bites here

I got a bite with the first message! Tbh I’m not one to post on social media stuff often, don’t use Facebook/ Twitter or instagram, sometimes look at We are Perth, seen we were winning on sky scores, first time on this site also.  Everyone gives off a warm welcome I see, which is great.

We won 3-0 and yet this team still gives me the fear. We’re not good enough to not be at 100% effort at all times which showed in the second half.

We need more composure in that midfield and although we get a lot of joy punting it for the strikers to chase, I’d like to see us retain possession more. 

The build up to the penalty was fab football though so more of that please.

Cammy MacPherson is a c*nt. 

1 hour ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

We won 3-0 and yet this team still gives me the fear. We’re not good enough to not be at 100% effort at all times which showed in the second half.

We need more composure in that midfield and although we get a lot of joy punting it for the strikers to chase, I’d like to see us retain possession more. 

The build up to the penalty was fab football though so more of that please.

Cammy MacPherson is a c*nt. 

Agree with most of that.

Yeah we won against 10 men on a poor run of form, and the sending off was really early. We are definitely not out of the woods yet and we still need to recruit.

Adama has just increased his value so how much of a fight will we put up when the next bid comes in?

Don't think this result changes much, if anything, apart from Killie might be in the dog fight with us, and County, at the end of the season.

I’m trying to be optimistic and hope that we might actually be in for an entertaining season with lots of goals (at both ends).

Folk often say they’d take 10th place if we are scoring lots of goals and having entertaining games. Maybe this is that season?