Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

35 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Ian Murray seems to be really pushing for the job. I'd take great pleasure in giving him a call and telling him to f**k off. 

I don't know you Kyle but you sound like another version of me with just a different name 👍😂 

I second everything you've just said. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Ian Murray seems to be really pushing for the job. I'd take great pleasure in giving him a call and telling him to f**k off. 

Aye.

I don't even understand why he thinks he'd be in the conversation either.

Murray can get f**ked if he's a subscriber to the woeful " natural order" chat. 

I might be coming round to Scott Brown. The " Celtic daft" stuff aside I think he'd be respectful of the club and not overly defensive. Could he sort out the CBs? That's the problem and I personally think it's only solved by binning them and getting better in.

Murray would be the wrong appointment.

Levein was up against it from the start as many supporters had a preconceived opinion of him personally and tactically. When things weren’t going well it was magnified and there was no patience to build something from some of our support.

After Murray’s comments he’d also be starting in deficit in terms of popularity, and this squad is going to need a bit of patience.

Hopefully the board recognise this and make an appointment everyone can get behind.

Think Leven is too unproven, don’t know enough about the Larne boss, but having a side with the biggest budget in the league is not a great indication of how he would do at Saints, so I think it’s Brown for me out the three.  The Celtic connection not ideal media wise, but let’s be honest, many folk with credibility (and without)in Scottish football will have a connection to one or the other half of the OF. 

9 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Larne boss, but having a side with the biggest budget in the league

I think Linfield still hold that over there, but aye it's the only real negative against him is how much better Larne should be than most sides they face.

I think I'd prefer him to Brown or Leven though.

41 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Murray can get f**ked if he's a subscriber to the woeful " natural order" chat. 

I might be coming round to Scott Brown. The " Celtic daft" stuff aside I think he'd be respectful of the club and not overly defensive. Could he sort out the CBs? That's the problem and I personally think it's only solved by binning them and getting better in.

Well he couldn't manage Jack Sanders last year in the championship.