Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, chips said:

Wish somebody would post up a f**k off long continuous post about Stevie Grieve 🤔

Don't cry

10 minutes ago, Widge said:

I’ve no idea what you’ve done, but why the f**k is Grieve’s entire twitter history showing up!? 😂😂

I've no idea why it posted all of his tweets. It was just his profile meant to be to point out he could be the one based very far away 😜😂 had to delete it as it wouldn't let me edit it and it was causing the whole page to not load. 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stevie Grieve v Callum Davidson in the play off final in May.

We never realised it until now, but this was always the face off we were headed for.

You got where I was going with that 😂😂

34 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Eric Nicolson said the unnamed 4th candidate was based "a lot further away than Ireland", if it helps assure you it's not someone from down there.

A lot further away, but for me Lynch will probably be the manager. His brother likely not coming with him though. 

2 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

A lot further away, but for me Lynch will probably be the manager. His brother likely not coming with him though. 

Aye it feels like, rightly or wrongly, Lynch is the top target and has been throughout. For what Webb wants he kind of ticks every box. Played exciting football, played effective football, "on the up", fresh ideas, has promoted and developed youth.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye it feels like, rightly or wrongly, Lynch is the top target and has been throughout. For what Webb wants he kind of ticks every box. Played exciting football, played effective football, "on the up", fresh ideas, has promoted and developed youth.

And Scott Brown getting a new contract out of the process, so winners all over the place. Unless you are you are the other candidate looking to come (back maybe 🫢) to Scotland. 

6 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

And Scott Brown getting a new contract out of the process, so winners all over the place. Unless you are you are the other candidate looking to come (back maybe 🫢) to Scotland. 

We only win if Lynch isn't shit.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Lynch would be mental to walk away from group stage European football to come to us right now. 

Maybe he'd see a raft of thumpings coming their way and his stock being as high as it'll ever be just now before that happens.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe he'd see a raft of thumpings coming their way and his stock being as high as it'll ever be just now before that happens.

That's pretty much where I think his head will be willing you were being harsh, none of their ties are exactly glamorous. Shamrock has an obvious profile, but he may/probably is, looking at regular games vs the Edinburgh and Glasgow sides and Aberdeen aa being just as glamorous (to him) and offering more sustained challenges. 

Apparently official approaches made for Lynch, Leven, McCabe, and the foreign based coach.

Hoping a decision to be made by Monday.

Its officially a media saga.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently official approaches made for Lynch, Leven, McCabe, and the foreign based coach.

Hoping a decision to be made by Monday.

Its officially a media saga.

Didn't realise Peter Leven had been coaching for so long, was at Killie with McCulloch then spent 2 years in Belarus and another 2 years in Russia. That's some coaching career he's had at just 40 years old.