Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

27 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

@Yenitit Dundee, Falkirk and Partick Thistle are the irrelevant alliance. St Johnstone are a team that wins national trophies. Please stop talking shite. 

@DeeBairn please stop posting mundane nonsense, nobody cares. 

Thank you. 

Sorry Ali, I'll leave you to prepare yourself for another year of challenging for national trophies. 

Is it mushrooms first, or straight onto the LSD tabs? 

And before you counter with Falkirk are shit, I know that. But I'm not the one spinning a solitary cup win and no top flight titles into a great club that's a challenger for trophies. 

You must be an actual embarrassment to every other St Johnstone fan on here. The Perth Piracy, right enough. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it we're stuck with DeeBairn now? 

Great stuff

Not really, no. I'm just Ali fishing until the Fifers wake up and sign on. The rest of you guys are alright. 

Tam could do with a shower, but other than that he's OK. 

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

‘Be my friend, be my friend’’. 

Grow up. 

Why do you always assume I want you to be my friend, are you that insecure? 

If you were on fire, I'd bring marshmallows. 

Edit: can you clarify, am I a bad troll, or trying to be your friend? Pick one and stick to it. 

Edited by DeeBairn

52 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Not really, no. I'm just Ali fishing until the Fifers wake up and sign on. The rest of you guys are alright. 

Tam could do with a shower, but other than that he's OK. 

Christ. Here's the Falkirk version of Jagfox. Send Deefiant £25 and you can be in our club.

4 hours ago, ali_91 said:

@Yenitit Dundee, Falkirk and Partick Thistle are the irrelevant alliance. St Johnstone are a team that wins national trophies. Please stop talking shite. 

@DeeBairn please stop posting mundane nonsense, nobody cares. 

Thank you. 

Hahahaha you’re fuckin deluded. :lol: The day you boys pull in the home crowds of Falkirk and Partick is the day you can consider yourselves in that bracket. Until then pipe down.

St Johnstone won’t win another of the 3 big trophies in Scotland again.

Edited by Yenitit

5 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Yenitit.

Makes me miss Stan. Now there was a WUM. 

"Lomas is Saints most successful ever manager" never failed to get me absolutely seething. 

I think someone mentioned it a few pages ago, but is it essentially the case that if hibs go through on Thursday evening our first home league game of season will move to Sunday 12th Aug?

Just now, Super_J said:

I think someone mentioned it a few pages ago, but is it essentially the case that if hibs go through on Thursday evening our first home league game of season will move to Sunday 12th Aug?

That can get in the fucking sea. 

Definitely will happen if they progress.
Okay so it's extra coefficient points for Scotland if they progress and having to drive up on Sunday vs getting the train up on the Saturday and tinning all day.