Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

If they do get through, looks like it'll be Molde of Norway in the next round, so not even a long journey to inconvenience them.

They'll all make up another excuse not to go, never known so many shitehouse fans in all my puff. c***s the lot of them.

Tony Watt streaming on twitch is class, reminds me that there are just young laddies that happen to be decent footballers.

Just a shame its fortnite he plays *spew*

Tony Watt streaming on twitch is class, reminds me that there are just young laddies that happen to be decent footballers.

Just a shame its fortnite he plays *spew*

I think it’s great. It’s also quite amusing to see a supposed waster and an idiot footballer sitting in his house at night playing video games, rather than going out and getting pissed and fighting in clubs.

He knows Widge. 

Whether it happens is another matter.

I don’t doubt it. This you trying to be ITK again Tam. Not gonna lie, my sources are all on holiday now, so my saints news has dried up entirely.

18 hours ago, tree house tam said:

They'll all make up another excuse not to go, never known so many shitehouse fans in all my puff. c***s the lot of them.

Think they're taking 1,000+ to Athens which is not bad.

As for the game being moved to a sunday, same thing happened last year for us when we played, erm.....you.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As for the game being moved to a sunday, same thing happened last year for us when we played, erm.....you.

Apart from it wasn't. We played you on two Saturdays and a random midweek. 

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I see they've cancelled their charter blaming aircraft woes, likely story.

30 minutes ago, Widge said:

I don’t doubt it. This you trying to be ITK again Tam. Not gonna lie, my sources are all on holiday now, so my saints news has dried up entirely.

What have i told you that hasn't come true?

You mean your Dad is on holiday, don't you? :lol:

What have i told you that hasn't come true?
You mean your Dad is on holiday, don't you? :lol:

Let’s not answer that first question.....

As for my course, yes you’re correct my retired father, who lives in Edinburgh is definitely my source. Don’t be silly, plus he’s not on holiday. [emoji6] He did however used to know all the ins and outs at one of our Tayside neighbours which was quite interesting.

Or maybe I don’t have a source at all and just get bored at work, making stuff up. I’ll leave it to you to decide which is most likely. [emoji23]

33 minutes ago, Widge said:

Or maybe I don’t have a source at all and just get bored at work, making stuff up. I’ll leave it to you to decide which is most likely. emoji23.png

This.

99% of folk on here are the same, apart from Radford,  when he gets bored he trawls the courier pages for the unofficial Twitter :lol:

And a fine job he does too.

Didn't realise Foster is suspended for Saturday. 

Comrie about only available option unless we return to 3 at the back. Thought he did well for a period when he played but few of his more recent performances haven't been as impressive.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

55 minutes ago, Radford said:

I don't think Saints have won a league game when Comrie has been on the pitch. 14 appearances and the only win was against Hibernian when he was subbed off early on. The modern day Gareth Bale maybe.

Stirring up the masses to get the boy hounded, nice.

18 hours ago, Radford said:

I don't think Saints have won a league game when Comrie has been on the pitch. 14 appearances and the only win was against Hibernian when he was subbed off early on. The modern day Gareth Bale maybe.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He started when we beat Hibs 2-1 at Easter Road last season aswell..... 

Indeed.