Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If there's a thread anywhere on the internet that should serve as a warning to stay away, it's the "I'm Steaming" thread on WAP. 

Spoiler

Voddie

Spoiler

Choo Choo

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Braw

with all this slf chat I've decided to change my profile picture/avatar/whatever the f**k its called to a truly inspirational message provided by one of the finest minds in all of #Perthshire, slf.

Just now, The Saintee said:

Doesn't he have a  fairly serious job on the railway.

:lol:

He can kill folk if that's what you mean. Anyway let's get away from this talk or we could attract him in here.

Will Stevie just keep the training gear and number he was given? Broon will be happy that the Saints tv interview can be used, no wastage.

5 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Because Drey Wright, if he's like he was last season, is simply too good to be warming the bench. Any selection that leaves him, Matty or O'Halloran out is madness I reckon.

I would like to see

Clarke

Duffy Kerr Gordon Tanser

McCann Holt

Wright MOH Kennedy

May

OR

Clarke

Duffy Kerr Gordon Tanser

Wright McCann Holt/Davisdon Kennedy

MOH May 

Truth is if/when we have May, Holt and Wright in the team we've got a lot of options ... but IMO those options should only really be in play if any one of Wright/MOH/Kennedy aren't available or if there's a very strong tactical reason that Tommy has figured out. 

Is this Stevie May, Jason Holt and Scott Wright you are hoping to sign? Tad ambitious maybe?

Is this Stevie May, Jason Holt and Scott Wright you are hoping to sign? Tad ambitious maybe?

Why would we want that useless, sand dancer when we have a returning #baller.

Drey Wight to win all the player awards at the end of the year!

Seeing as it’s my birthday today and Tommy Wright’s tomorrow, Dreys return was for me and he’ll get some mental signings tomorrow for his. Or I’m pished already cause I’ve had the day off.

#daytimedrinking. Tam take note [emoji6]