One thing's for sure - Sevco won't be welcome

There will be at least one of the **** on here who will go off like the one o'clock gun reading that pish from Barton.

That's his twitter account in a nutshell though, full of quotes copied and pasted from elsewhere to make him look like a thinker.

Tbf that post makes him look like anything but a thinker

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be at least one of the **** on here who will go off like the one o'clock gun reading that pish from Barton.

That's his twitter account in a nutshell though, full of quotes copied and pasted from elsewhere to make him look like a thinker.

He got schooled by UKIP spokesperson on Question Time.

That said, by football standards, he's a certifiable genius.  Football fans and journalists and managers tend to be very sceptical of players who are more intelligent that them.    He's one of the few footballers I wouldn't mind having a coffee with.  

I'm not surprised at the delusion of the Rangers fans.

Falkirk thought they were a top 6 Premiership team.

If Rangers get off to a good start then 4th place would be a good placing for them.

The 2nd tier winners always think their squad is good enough for top 6.  You see it every season.  They soon realise that swatting aside teams with tiny budgets, which usually include 3 or 4 part time outfits, with ease won't quite cut it in the big league.

The 2nd tier winners always think their squad is good enough for top 6. You see it every season. They soon realise that swatting aside teams with tiny budgets, which usually include 3 or 4 part time outfits, with ease won't quite cut it in the big league.

Apart from Hearts, who Sevco will have a much bigger budget than.

Apart from Hearts, who Sevco will have a much bigger budget than.

Hearts are slightly different in the sense that they weren't in that league because they were shite, Hearts still had a Premiership quality team ITPHAHO (in this poster's honest and humble opinion).

He got schooled by UKIP spokesperson on Question Time.

That said, by football standards, he's a certifiable genius. Football fans and journalists and managers tend to be very sceptical of players who are more intelligent that them. He's one of the few footballers I wouldn't mind having a coffee with.

That when he went in two footed with the ugly woman in a nightclub analogy?

That when he went in two footed with the ugly woman in a nightclub analogy?

In fairness he apologised in the same programme, without his agent/manager telling him to. And also in fairness, he had a legitimate point, but it was lost in his crass analogy.

Tavernier hasnt got a clue how to defend what idiot gives stokes the room he gave him maybe his manager will take him to Derby

Yeah, he even makes Ambrose look like a decent defender haha

Tavernier hasnt got a clue how to defend what idiot gives stokes the room he gave him maybe his manager will take him to Derby

It was Rob Kiernan who gave Stokes the space to score the opener.

Tavernier did okay, but I have my doubts about him being part of a Premiership winning team.

Tavernier did okay, but I have my doubts about him being part of a Premiership winning team.

None of the current H*n squad will win the SPFL. i'd put my house on it.

thepundit, on 25 May 2016 - 21:03, said:

So Tavernier following Stokes the whole way and not putting in a challenge is just going to go unnoticed then?

Archived