Super First 2016/2017

f12345

With the season almost finished and teams likely league destinations for next season almost settled its looking like the Super First will make for an excellent line up next year. With the likes of Irvine Meadow and Petershill coming down from the Super Premier, Maryhill coming up to the Super leagues for the first time in 8 years and Girvan so far undefeated this season, Possibly Clydebank or Cumnock remaining in the league dependant on results over the next week. 

Who do you feel will be promotion candidates and who's likely to be in a relegation dogfight come this time next year?

With the season almost finished and teams likely league destinations for next season almost settled its looking like the Super First will make for an excellent line up next year. With the likes of Irvine Meadow and Petershill coming down from the Super Premier, Maryhill coming up to the Super leagues for the first time in 8 years and Girvan so far undefeated this season, Possibly Clydebank or Cumnock remaining in the league dependant on results over the next week.

Who do you feel will be promotion candidates and who's likely to be in a relegation dogfight come this time next year?

Kilwinning might stay down aswell shettleston might lose play off

Mon the papers

After so long in the district leagues I imagine next year will all be about consolidation for us although it's hardly the easiest league to consolidate in, with four going down and potentially three going up from a 14-team setup...

Looking like Clydebank staying in Super First for 2016/17 season with Cumnock/Buffs fighting for second automatic spot. Yoker unlikely to win their remaining three games in my opinion so be going down to Central First although two against Bellshill?!

Looking like Clydebank staying in Super First for 2016/17 season with Cumnock/Buffs fighting for second automatic spot. Yoker unlikely to win their remaining three games in my opinion so be going down to Central First although two against Bellshill?!

Bellshill are no pushovers, believe me!

Yoker have two games against Maybole and one against Ardrossan.

All winnable games against already relegated teams, and if they can turn around a 5-goal difference to Greenock over those three wins then they stay up. The crucial one is this Saturday away to Maybole, as they finish with two home games after that against teams who are already down and travelling a distance to Yoker, so player availability may be an issue for them.

Don't write off Yoker just yet,

Archived