Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing how players continue to clamour to play at Valefield for their lifelong love of the quaint wee town, ten bob expenses and, if all goes well, a turkey at Xmas

No secret . Just treat yer players well & they are happy . And if the do leave they soon realise that the grass ain't greener on the other side

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Amazing how players continue to clamour to play at Valefield for their lifelong love of the quaint wee town, ten bob expenses and, if all goes well, a turkey at Xmas

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

...........Obviously coming from a man in the know..............knows f**k all !!!

Petershill squad at the moment;

Kept from last season:

Peter Bradley

Fraser Chisholm

Fraser McGhee

Chris Ketterer

Jordan Kennedy

New signings:

Mikey White GK    (Arthurlie)

Francis Hughes GK      (Milngavie)

Chris Wilson D       (Irvine Meadow)

Luke Crerand D/M       (Antonine AFC)

Paul Callander  M      (Maryhill)

Jordan Murch M        (Irvine Meadow)

Liam Finnigan M/F        (Irvine Meadow)

Jason Hardie F        (Johnstone Burgh)

Chris Hall F          (Irvine Meadow)

Alex Cassells F       (Rossvale)

Graham Hearton F      (Milngavie)

Still a few more in the pipeline, but won't be confirmed until all the paperwork is done.

are these 5 strikers going to get us back up?

Not so much a player signing but Robert downs has joined the coaching staff at Beith.

Cracking guy Robert is and he will bring lots of knowledge and experience to us after his management stints at Bellshill and Arthurlie.

Thats totally shocked me.................... well it would have been if he hadnt told me about it, as you say cracking guy with lots of knowledge of the game and he does love his teams in black and white ;)

are these 5 strikers going to get us back up?

The boy hearton scored 2 in his first game for peasy against Troon.Hardie scored 20+ goals for Johnstone burgh. Watched the boy cassels a few times and looks like he can find the net so think we should be ok going forward its defensively I'm more worried about.

Archived