SPFL Team of the Season 2015/16

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's your opinion

I saw him in 20+ games this season and as was previously mentioned he kept our houndings to single figures at times this season . It's no surprise that a Killie fan who started a thread would place him in goal . He was our only standout player in a turgid season. Cut us some slack I know you're disappointed Gunning didn't get a mention

It's no my Team of the Season, it's the official SPFLs mate

Not sure if serious.

He's certainly just discovered the Word Association thread.

Aye mate it's ok you are smart enough to read my post history but not his full comment. Smart as f**k mate

I feel like BlueKillie has just discovered the internet

I feel like you can't read.

That's your opinion

I saw him in 20+ games this season and as was previously mentioned he kept our houndings to single figures at times this season . It's no surprise that a Killie fan who started a thread would place him in goal . He was our only standout player in a turgid season. Cut us some slack I know you're disappointed Gunning didn't get a mention

This one gets it

Aye mate it's ok you are smart enough to read my post history but not his full comment. Smart as f**k mate

I feel like you can't read.

This one gets it

Game, set, match to BlueKillie. I got it all wrong.

Jamie MacDonald has been the best goalkeeper in Scotland this season. Without question.

Horseshit.

Ive been more impressed with Craig Gordon, Neil Alexander and Scott Bain (despite him having a poorer season than last)

Playing for a shite team does give w keeper more exposure but to routinely concede 4 or 5 goals is still awful regardless of how many saved he makes.

He's a decent keeper, not great, if I was to say anything positive about him it would be that he's likely been the difference between Utd and Killie this season.

Jamie MacDonald has been the best goalkeeper in Scotland this season. Without question.

Only seen highlights but I'd agree. Horror show v Falkirk in 1st leg mind you but it didn't come to anything.

McDonalds one of those keepers who'll concede a howler every second week but also produces a great save every second week. I'd have Gordon, Alexander, Bain and Cerny ahead of him without question.

McDonalds one of those keepers who'll concede a howler every second week but also produces a great save every second week. I'd have Gordon, Alexander, Bain and Cerny ahead of him without question.

I'd add Cerny to my list as well.

Thank you

MacDonald has been very 'fortunate' as a keeper for teams that have either already been relegated or are totally shit. Gives him exposure with the added "poor wee soul, there's not much he can do" tag meaning that he has been under zero pressure in a fair few seasons. He was rubbish at Falkirk when he was actually relied upon to be consistent.

A howler every second week? Fucking what?  You could could count on one hand the howlers he's had this season. The amount of people who know better because he had a bad game in the one game they've seen him this season :lol: Never change P&B 

Fair enough :lol: , horribly quoted though

Aye it may have been, just new to the internet and all that :lol:

Re MacDonald - There were many game this season where if it wasn't for him, the scorelines would have excelled into double figures. Even when we actually won he was the reason for it. The 3-0 home game v St Johnstone could easily have ended 3-4 if not for some of his saves in that game. Keeper can be the best in the world, but having a dog shite defence in front of him can still turn him to having a bad season.

I'm obviously biased in saying he should be there as I haven't seen much of other teams GKs this season

I'd have MacDonald above whatever diddy Dundee United had in goal, but that's probably about it. He's not even close to the same standard as the best goalkeepers in the league, like Gordon, Cerny or Bain.

For whatever reason, a lot of fans seem to set really low standards for the position.

Archived