Group A

The Club advises that tickets for the Betfred League Cup match versus Dundee FC on Saturday 16th July are now held FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY till Monday, 27th June 2016. Please call, e mail or visit the office to pay and collect your ticket.

From Tuesday, 28th June from 9.15am., the tickets will be available for ALL EAST FIFE SUPPORTERS AND NON SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

Needless to say, these tickets are for East Fife Supporters only. Any Dundee supporter must contact that Club.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should sell out our allocation no bother. It's a Saturday game, first competitive game of the season, venue isn't to far away and it's a cup we should hopefully be going far in.

1 minute ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

Positively buzzing for the weekends festivities...

Same. Are we just keeping all chat in here or doing individual threads eg; Forfar Athletic v Dumbarton/ East Fife v Dundee?

It's been too long since I stuck up a 500 word post about how I think we should line up.

2 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Same. Are we just keeping all chat in here or doing individual threads eg; Forfar Athletic v Dumbarton/ East Fife v Dundee?

It's been too long since I stuck up a 500 word post about how I think we should line up.

I'm just utterly raging that I'm missing Forfar this week and not enough c***s have signed up for the bus to Dundee for it to run. Love a trip to Dens but I'll struggle to get there if there's no bus.  I therefore hope we lose every match and exit this competition at the earliest opportunity.

On 11/07/2016 at 15:34, The Moonster said:

I'm just utterly raging that I'm missing Forfar this week and not enough c***s have signed up for the bus to Dundee for it to run. Love a trip to Dens but I'll struggle to get there if there's no bus.  I therefore hope we lose every match and exit this competition at the earliest opportunity.

Do you remember our last cup game in Dundee? More people will probably sign up for it now they know that you are not going, 

1 hour ago, optimistic said:

Do you remember our last cup game in Dundee? More people will probably sign up for it now they know that you are not going, 

I didn't attend the last game in Dundee, I remember we got our arse handed to us and I expect similar on this occasion. There's a bus running now though so I'm looking forward to it. If that puts anyone off going then good, I can have the away end to myself.

I think we could keep all chat in here. We're all friends and I'm interested to read about the other games too.

I think we could keep all chat in here. We're all friends and I'm interested to read about the other games too.

Well you're too late now. I've gone and started up a separate thread.

Independence for Forfar and Dumbarton from the rest of the oppressive 'Group A'.

Well you're too late now. I've gone and started up a separate thread.

Independence for Forfar and Dumbarton from the rest of the oppressive 'Group A'.

Well.... f**k you.

I'm happy to have a wee alliance with these East Fife lads. It's always good to have a psycho on your side incase things kick off. Your elephants getting a fucking doing, m8.

I forgot about that boy. We'll need to reassess our strategy. It's absolutely imperative that we don't underestimate the damage a half man/ half bridie can inflict on a person. Speccy, you might need to be the man to tackle this thing.

55 minutes ago, K.T said:

Well.... f**k you.

I'm happy to have a wee alliance with these East Fife lads. It's always good to have a psycho on your side incase things kick off. Your elephants getting a fucking doing, m8.

Our rock would smash your non-existent mascot m9, and that's before we even got the bridie involved in the scrap.

He would do all sorts of damage.

Archived