The TV Coverage Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How sad are the pundits going to be tonight when talking about Iceland facing France? I predict they will mention 'it's should have been us' at least 4 times during the show 😂

Not sure where this belongs but.

It's taken me till now to realise the Carlsberg = Probably ad is not a marketing strategy but because alcohol ads are banned in France.

I'm surprised they allow the word 'Carlsberg'. I remember the Welsh rugby team had 'Brawn' on their shirts.

Pundits don't sound the same once Engxit has happened.

Giggs is the the most boring pundit I have ever seen. Do TV companies not screen test these guys to see if they are comfortable in front of the camera and can actually offer some insight or do they literally get offered a job because they are a "name"

Giggs is the the most boring pundit I have ever seen. Do TV companies not screen test these guys to see if they are comfortable in front of the camera and can actually offer some insight or do they literally get offered a job because they are a "name"

He must have good chat to have banged all those women.

Well that or he's rich and famous.

How sad are the pundits going to be tonight when talking about Iceland facing France? I predict they will mention 'it's should have been us' at least 4 times during the show

Hoddle mentioned a couple of times that France had clearly watched England and learnt how to defend against the set plays of Iceland. I'm sure they did but I'm pretty sure the most important thing is that France are better than England.

Hoddle mentioned a couple of times that France had clearly watched England and learnt how to defend against the set plays of Iceland. I'm sure they did but I'm pretty sure the most important thing is that France are better than England.

Hoddle is an arsehole.

If you could encapsulate everything that's wrong with England and the media and put it into a person you'd get Glen Hoddle.

Blinkered, deluded, arrogant p***k. I hope he becomes the next England manager so much. Watching them fail under him would be twice as delicious.

Hoddle is an arsehole.

If you could encapsulate everything that's wrong with England and the media and put it into a person you'd get Glen Hoddle.

Blinkered, deluded, arrogant p***k. I hope he becomes the next England manager so much. Watching them fail under him would be twice as delicious.

Even under Hoddle England would still pump Scotland.

Hoddle's being promoted for the England job by his London media mates who are desperate for a propa English geeza to get the job again. It's 'arry Phase 2 and will doubtless end up the same way.

Isn't Hoddle being highly touted to get the England job ?

I hope he gets it. Total arseholes who would make them even worse, he would make them so bad that even Scotland could get a draw with them.

Archived