Z-Gemma boxes

Has anyone ever had one of these tv boxes? Ive seen them advertised on facebook/ebay etc and i know what their capable of but was wondering if anyone on here has one and if so, what are they like?

A mate of mine has two of the Openbox type. My mate is considering upgrading to one of the aforementioned boxes. My mate is able to view all the Sky Channels, box office etc.

The box receives the TV signal over satellite and you configure it with a CCCAM file which you purchase online. May be sold as a "gift" on well known auction sites. This file points to some dodgy Russian guys house who will have a farm of sky cards which he is "sharing". This unscrambles the feed and lets you watch it. The reliability depends on how good a provider you purchase this from, so my mate says.

This is all very illegal and I suggest you read this pamphlet.

679245bda4407c9ee05b39394875d931.jpg

Yeah i knew all about how it works etc but it was more an enquiry to see if anyone had an issues with them. I dont want to cross any boundaries on P&B regarding the illegality as such so if any of this topic seems a touch dodgy, the mods can let me know. Ive had Starview boxes (cable) and a Protek box (Sky) so i know the ins and outs of it. Seems to be quite a lot of cowboys when it comes to the gift part though. Some stories that they initially let you view premium channels after you have paid for a yearly sub but turn it off after a few months. You then cant get a hold of them etc and you then need to search for another provider

I dont think theres any issue discussing this, as long as there are no links to actually illegal subscriptions etc or specific instructions on how to do anything to dodgy

Ok mate, just keep me right if it starts going tits up!

Some stories that they initially let you view premium channels after you have paid for a yearly sub but turn it off after a few months. You then cant get a hold of them etc and you then need to search for another provider

ive heard of a few that take a years worth of money up front and others that do a one off payment of 12 quid but you need to pay 12 quid every time the codes or whatever need changed

id certainly go for the smaller regular payments tbh

Archived