Transfer Rumours 2016/17

2 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

What's the worst piece of business you have seen today?

Has to be Sissoko to Everton for £30 million. 

Football is fucking fucked.

f**k.

Not so bad considering its paid in £6m increments, tbh.

The "worst" is Cuadrados three year loan deal to Juventus, a complete fucking slap in the face for every club forced to abide by the FFP rules, while the big guns just swerve the rules in whichever manner they want.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs fart around getting nowhere all day with £14-17 million bids. Everton agree the £30m Newcastle want so Spurs get panicked into meeting the ridiculously over inflated fee for the player that only wanted to go to them. Well played Everton & Newcastle. Yep, Daniel Levy really is football's greatest negotiator. :lol:

Come on now, was playing near every game in 13/14 and 14/15 for Arsenal and England and playing very well too, he was looking like England's next best midfielder for a while until he started getting injuries on and off all the time. Bournemouth were also in L1/Championship or whatever. Find it mental, even now I think it is, had the choice of Roma and he's went to Bournemouth, mind boggling

Its a shitebag decision which is based entirely on him not wanting to leave his laddish mates in London, spin it whichever way you want, but thats what it is.

As I say, believe what you want, but thats what it is.

Sky Sports by the way, "Wilshere is the top midfielder of his generation" :lol:

It's very similar to where he was about six or seven years ago with Bolton, only now there's not much chance of him actually improving as a player.

He'll pan out the next few years as your average Stephen Ireland type Premier League mercenary. For anyone who paid more attention to his bang average contributions for his club - on the rare occasions he was fit - than to football computer games, this isn't really an outlandish surprise.

According to Sky and Football Focus, it was Arsenal who knocked back Roma, not Wilshere Apparently Roma were a pain in the arse to deal with in the past

They agreed to extend that goalkeepers loan for another year, I doubt they have problems.

Trying to cover up Wilsheres shitebaggery imo.

Sort of get the feeling he's the kind of guy that just doesn't give a f**k.

Just had a wee look at it and Arsenal player of the season, PFA Young POTY and team of the season in 2010/11, would imagine after that he probably signed a great new deal, only to go and get injured and ruled out the whole season after. Got back into it the following 2 seasons playing near 80 games for Arsenal/England and playing well before getting back to being on/off injured all the time.

Imagine that's pretty frustrating, he'll be on a ridiculous wage no doubt so I doubt he's overly bothered. Going to Bournemouth he'll still be in his comfort zone and you'd imagine being the main man in that team too, can see why he's stayed but still can't get my head around it personally, would be unreal playing for a club like Roma and living over there. The Roma Lazio Derby, new country, new stadiums and teams...

I really doubt it's for the reasons Sky and Football Focus are saying, they're 2 huge clubs, I'm sure they'd manage to deal with each other no bother, like someone said Sczesny is on loan there and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Archived