Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think folk can see who the real fool is here. Take a reality check. Will be scary for you but worth it in the long run.

Let me see.
The guy commenting on his own clubs thread or the buffoon attempting & failing to get a rise out of someone on another clubs thread
Mmm ding ding
Loopy is guilty your honour [emoji23][emoji23]

You have no defence for your foolish remarks and pathetic responses that mean very little. Send him down!

Ha ha . Keep up the bad work Loopy
Anyway I'm bored now so if you want the last comment like you seem desperate to have I will be the bigger man & let you
Bye now Loopy

Anyways back on track
2 huge games coming up & I feel 4 points from 6 & we are safe . Any less than that & we will need a win from 1 of the remaining games

So if you lose the next two games then 3 points will be enough. Your some man right enough!

2 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Defence would be great if they were all ever fit mate
When did our 1st choice defence actually play & Staunts apart when did any of them play any more than 3 games in a row?
Time to cut our losses there
Can't see Forde being there next season as I can't see him taking a wage cut . Grehan is getting on a bit & falling into the category of our defenders in only being fit for a couple of games
Would keep Rafferty as a squad player but agree with the rest of the midfield
So all in a clear out is what's required
Hughes Haxton Staunton Anderson & Rafferty for me & Forde if he agrees to a wage cut

Can't think any reason for getting rid of O'Byrne and Gray. Hacky has not been anywhere near the level this season as last , he was shocking at Buffs and poor last week. Staunton despite has daft red cards has been most consistent defender. Forde has decision to make but he won't get what he's currently on anywhere else. Lack of strikers when Grehan is injured is costing us , he would not be missed so much if we had anybody at all to come in and do a job. The team finished 3rd and won Ardagh , it needed added to but what was brought in to replace what was lost was nowhere good enough. Miller would have made a difference had he stayed.

Can't think any reason for getting rid of O'Byrne and Gray. Hacky has not been anywhere near the level this season as last , he was shocking at Buffs and poor last week. Staunton despite has daft red cards has been most consistent defender. Forde has decision to make but he won't get what he's currently on anywhere else. Lack of strikers when Grehan is injured is costing us , he would not be missed so much if we had anybody at all to come in and do a job. The team finished 3rd and won Ardagh , it needed added to but what was brought in to replace what was lost was nowhere good enough. Miller would have made a difference had he stayed.

Miller & Mcaleer were huge losses & agree they weren't replaced . Mick hasn't been fit all season & whether the gaffer persists with him I couldn't say
Gray is far too lightweight to be a central defender & there are better full backs out there . Staunton i will give you but his discipline is becoming a worry . Grehan as I alluded to isn't getting any younger so maybe time to look elsewhere & I just can't see Forde wanting to stay for less wages . Top scorer in the league this season & will get someone to pay what he wants no bother

Miller & Mcaleer were huge losses & agree they weren't replaced . Mick hasn't been fit all season & whether the gaffer persists with him I couldn't say
Gray is far too lightweight to be a central defender & there are better full backs out there . Staunton i will give you but his discipline is becoming a worry . Grehan as I alluded to isn't getting any younger so maybe time to look elsewhere & I just can't see Forde wanting to stay for less wages . Top scorer in the league this season & will get someone to pay what he wants no bother
was it no Bradley that sold o Byrne to us?

O'Byrne has never let the club down in any match he has played in fact he was a colossus last season. Quite honestly the guy deserves better from fans.

If Mick was fit he'd be 1 of the 1st on the team sheet but he hasn't been fit all season bud . If it was up to me I'd give him every chance to prove his fitness. Will Bradley ? Only time will tell

Archived