Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Mick was fit he'd be 1 of the 1st on the team sheet but he hasn't been fit all season bud . If it was up to me I'd give him every chance to prove his fitness. Will Bradley ? Only time will tell

Mick injured himself at Hurlford and should have came off after 10 mins but stayed on as we had no cover, damage was done that day.
Guy is a winner and I would hope he at least gets a chance to prove his fitness, Mybe pay as you play deal or something like that ,

31 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Mick injured himself at Hurlford and should have came off after 10 mins but stayed on as we had no cover, damage was done that day.
Guy is a winner and I would hope he at least gets a chance to prove his fitness, Mybe pay as you play deal or something like that ,

might find that out tomorrow??

3 hours ago, qwerty said:

Yip was injured on active service. Never agreed with what happened with JP Boyle as well.

Great to see O Byrne back and solid as well, might need to change my previous assessment of who I would like to stay,David Green done a good job flung in the back 4 as well

Agreed & do we have a new centre?. Mick came in & never looked if he left
If he gets fit then we're sorted . Should have beat a piss poor Pillok side but will take the point. Still a horrible club with that cretin in charge

Archived