Ladeside 2016/17 thread

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bookings for Forde and Smith for simulation were two of the worst decision I've seen in a long long time.Saying that Glens never needed to find top gear and Ladeside and one shot on target which was the goal.

Strange that Braddo has not brought any one in to assist Anderson  in the middle.

The bookings for Forde and Smith for simulation were two of the worst decision I've seen in a long long time.Saying that Glens never needed to find top gear and Ladeside and one shot on target which was the goal.
Strange that Braddo has not brought any one in to assist Anderson  in the middle.

Brought in Harkins who has looked ok at times . Not 100% fit though

Harkins is defo a talented guy but he either needs mega training or he's shot. He can see the pass but by the time he executes it everything's changed.

Harkins , Donnelly , Grehan 2 seasons past their sell by ,  a half fit Anderson and McKinnon , Staunts at right back ffs , the keeper losing 2 goals two weeks running he should have saved. We are struggling big time and the safety line seems further away than ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Think most Ladeside fans are just pissed off wi PnB to be honest. Pretty boring and full of wee know it alls who have been watching the Juniors for nae time at all and think they are subject matter experts. I only really come on to check the scores on a Saturday or if Im really bored while stuck at the airport like noo. Prefer to check oot the Ladeside facebook page for a wee bit more mature discussions.

That's exactly it mystic. Personally can't be bothered with this forum these days. Full of complete arseholes. No need to name names we all know who they are. Wasted this place with there shite. Time the admins cleaned it up

Not interested in the slightest in clearing it up because the more posts the better as far they are concerned . More posts equal more traffic & more advertising so your site owner & his wee pals actively encourage the trolls these days .

Can't disagree with any of that.

Its a wee bit sad as I used to like this forum as it kept me informed while being over 3000 miles away. I know I sound like Jack or Victor but its full o wee neds wired to the moon on the Skadubas...

That's exactly it mystic. Personally can't be bothered with this forum these days. Full of complete arseholes. No need to name names we all know who they are. Wasted this place with there shite. Time the admins cleaned it up

Not interested in the slightest in clearing it up because the more posts the better as far they are concerned . More posts equal more traffic & more advertising so your site owner & his wee pals actively encourage the trolls these days .

Archived