Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

I found the differing views on each tackle here quite amusing to say the least when they are very similar in nature.

I’m in no way saying there is any agenda at play, I just laugh at how inconsistent people’s views are. The double down to refuse to answer the question about the Jack tackle as well made me chuckle.

I found the differing views on each tackle here quite amusing to say the least when they are very similar in nature.
I’m in no way saying there is any agenda at play, I just laugh at how inconsistent people’s views are. The double down to refuse to answer the question about the Jack tackle as well made me chuckle.

All the hoohah about was it or wasn't it a red and intent (jack red) , yet can't look to see that maybe it was used as a training point and that refs were coached not to see that as a red and of course first time a similar incident happens is against the original challengers club the moan is no consistency.

Fwiw I thought Edwards would have been booked had Barasic not reacted in a manner that could have given him a potential second yellow.

53 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

All the hoohah about was it or wasn't it a red and intent (jack red) , yet can't look to see that maybe it was used as a training point and that refs were coached not to see that as a red and of course first time a similar incident happens is against the original challengers club the moan is no consistency.

Fwiw I thought Edwards would have been booked had Barasic not reacted in a manner that could have given him a potential second yellow.

Refs may have used it as a training point and came to a different conclusion following this, however I don’t really buy into that considering Rangers appealed Jack’s red card and the appeal got thrown out which signalled they believed the decision was 100% correct.

Now a panel of referees have decided a very, very similar tackle warrants no further action. I think they made a mistake on Jack’s red as I don’t believe either of them warrant reds

My point was more to highlight the hypocrisy of a pundit that seen the tackles in two very different ways and refused to answer questions on the Jack tackle.

9 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Asking a man in his 70's to remember a tackle from two years ago?

He could’ve easily refreshed his memory, but the main point still stands that he had a vastly different view of two very similar tackles. It doesn’t matter if he could remember the Jack tackle, he still judged them differently.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

He could’ve easily refreshed his memory, but the main point still stands that he had a vastly different view of two very similar tackles. It doesn’t matter if he could remember the Jack tackle, he still judged them differently.

Pretty sure the guys talking about jack's tackle isn't Hugh M8?

Edited by wastecoatwilly

32 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Pretty sure the guys talking about jack's tackle isn't Hugh M8?

The first clip is his take on the Jack tackle at the time it happened, the second clip is his take on the Edwards tackle from the weekend.

22 hours ago, G51 said:

some incredible rage there right enough. rangers fans are absolutely seething!!!

22 hours ago, G51 said:

not sure about anyone else, but this one guy speaks for me!!!

22 hours ago, G51 said:

no rage pal, i'm just amused that you thought a guy posting that he "couldn't give two fucks" constituted anger

22 hours ago, G51 said:

very upset by this. so upset in fact, that i couldn't give two fucks about it

21 hours ago, G51 said:

couldn't give two fucks

"Couldn't give two fucks"

41 minutes ago, G51 said: