Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Oh you know what 'edit' means?  This allows you to talk shite with a Hibee on a Sevco thread?  Really?

I never really said anything offensive to anyone. I suggest you dry your eyes and "follow" the no one likes us we don't care mantra. Fud.

You probably think 'Rangers' will get closer than Aberdeen did last season :lol:

Obviously.

Wouldn't be difficult, despite the fact Celtic will likely be a lot better than the shite-enough-to-still-win-the-league team they've been for a long time.

I never really said anything offensive to anyone. I suggest you dry your eyes and "follow" the no one likes us we don't care mantra. Fud.

Squabbling with a Hibs fan on a Sevco thread?  Dreary fucking me.  Take your pathetic east-coast internecine dross elsewhere.

Squabbling with a Hibs fan on a Sevco thread?  Dreary fucking me.  Take your pathetic east-coast internecine dross elsewhere.
Wouldn't call it a squabble m9 just some light hearted banter. Something you west coast cretins wouldn't be able to understand due to your bigoted perma-seethe.

Wouldn't call it a squabble m9 just some light hearted banter. Something you west coast cretins wouldn't be able to understand due to your bigoted perma-seethe.

Just to be sure you quoted me properly you did it twice?  Insecure or what?

Absolutely tragic shite from the pair of you.  f**k off out of our thread until you've anything sensible to post.

Can The Rangers football club f**k off, off the internet until they stop making absolutey tragic statements and lies? :lol:

There was zero squabbling.  I was refering to the lies and made up shit you new club stated

Just to be sure you're a slavering halfwit you use Squabbling and internicine in the same sentence.

There was zero squabbling.  I was refering to the lies and made up shit you new club stated

East coast shite uniting in ignorance.

Speaking of tragic statements.

8f9340312270ae77c2c1b11886a5985a.png

CiXVZToXIAAs72R.jpg

We still won the one that mattered.  Biggest match in your new clubs history and they fucked it up.  At least your club won the championship and the petro-diddy cup :lol: