Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Borderline heads' gone this evening Kinkster.

Still calm enough to ken a wrongly used apostrophe when I see it ;)

How's yer wee yin, Bambi?  More importantly, how's your Mrs?  It's a hard few weeks when you first whelp.  I can be contrary but hope all's well with your crew.

Everyone of your rangers related predictions have been hopeless lately so carry on

Sellick have vastly superior resources.

Sellick have a superior manager.

Sellick aren't a complete basket case off the pitch.

If you think 'Rangers' are just going to sail into the big boys league and compete at the top then you're in for a shock.

We still won the one that mattered.  Biggest match in your new clubs history and they fucked it up.  At least your club won the championship and the petro-diddy cup :lol:

The league was more important than the cup in our books , don't how many times we have to over this

We have lost cup finals before and in your view of the biggest game in our "history" , the motherwell play off was far bigger than this years scottish cup final

Completely missing the point.

I'm laughing at the Sevco fans on here wanking themselves into a frenzy over players who wouldn't be near the old Rangers (RIP) teams. Teams with Players like Gascoigne, Laudrup, De Boer, Van Bronckhorst etc etc.

Now it's Joey Barton, Lee Wallace and some dross from the English seaside leagues that is getting you all excited :lol:

A lot of them don't grasp just how devastating the past four years has been for them :lol:

Sellick have vastly superior resources.

Sellick have a superior manager.

Sellick aren't a complete basket case off the pitch.

If you think 'Rangers' are just going to sail into the big boys league and compete at the top then you're in for a shock.

Don't think I said we would sail anything , I said your predictions about rangers have been hopeless so carry on spouting whatever you like

I'm laughing at the Sevco fans on here

Are you?  Really?

Let's be honest, Stan.  You're doing the fleecy thing of posting shite and crossing fingers that some c**t takes you seriously.

Good goalkeeper signing.  One for the future.

Completely missing the point.

I'm laughing at the Sevco fans on here wanking themselves into a frenzy over players who wouldn't be near the old Rangers (RIP) teams. Teams with Players like Gascoigne, Laudrup, De Boer, Van Bronckhorst etc etc.

Now it's Joey Barton, Lee Wallace and some dross from the English seaside leagues that is getting you all excited :lol:

Eh we haven't just signed lee wallace m9

He has been playing with us for 4 years

Context, chappy.

Let me explain.  Had your sorry wee fleecy pal posted differently he'd have been treated with respect.  He didn't.  He behaved like most diddies do on Sevco threads...acted a like fucking idiot.

That you have to give hauners to these morons must be taxing*.

*Yup.

This even after editing?  ;)

I'm not giving 'hauners' to anyone (typing that weegie pish makes me cringe), I was responding your pathetic jibe.  On a par with what you've spent this evening chastising other posters for.

Don't think I said we would sail anything , I said your predictions about rangers have been hopeless so carry on spouting whatever you like

The facts are there for everyone to see.

The only way you'll get near the title is if the same favourable refereeing decisions that benefitted the old Rangers are applied to the tribute act.

The facts are there for everyone to see.

The only way you'll get near the title is if the same favourable refereeing decisions that benefitted the old Rangers are applied to the tribute act.

That's a case if wait and see , but again you missing my point that your predictions are utterly hopeless so carry on

And that last sentence is written like a true selik man mikey

Edited by forever_blue