Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I understand why kinky needs you to stick up for him.

He's struggling badly after his ban for slagging disabled people.

Sevco won a game which you expected them to lose, I get it.

Just now, hearthammer said:

Just seen Sportscene coverage, wee colombian gargoyle was offside.  Also, his triple Salchow when Lammie made contact in the box was mega-embarrassing.

It's not just Romeo who's not happy tonight.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

It's not just Romeo who's not happy tonight.

I'm an advocate for the "diddy" teams against Fran or Anna.  Not "not happy", just seeing more of the same advantages being proferred to both is disheartening and now normalised for the rest of Scottish football.   No mention here of wee gargoylio pushing the Livi defender before his levitation act either.

Your media now have their "old firm" duopoly to jizz over again.  I'm sure you're very happy. 

2 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

I'm an advocate for the "diddy" teams against Fran or Anna.  Not "not happy", just seeing more of the same advantages being proferred to both is disheartening and now normalised for the rest of Scottish football.   No mention here of wee gargoylio pushing the Livi defender before his levitation act either.

Your media now have their "old firm" duopoly to jizz over again.  I'm sure you're very happy. 

Exceedingly happy, have a nice night.

5 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

1006529096_SeetheInject.jpg.8c39f05b21d8a8f784d12a359c15214f.jpg

1 minute ago, TavTastic said:

1006529096_SeetheInject.jpg.8c39f05b21d8a8f784d12a359c15214f.jpg

Enjoy things while you can, because i'm led to believe Sports Direct, Hummel and Elite (along with Close Bros and the wall fellaes) are in convoy as we speak and should all be with you in the new year. 

You'll need your brethern at the SPFL/SFA more than ever when they've all been and said "hola". 

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Enjoy things while you can, because i'm led to believe Sports Direct, Hummel and Elite (along with Close Bros and the wall fellaes) are in convoy as we speak and should all be with you in the new year. 

You'll need your brethern at the SPFL/SFA more than ever when they've all been and said "hola". 

Dont tease me HH 🤗

9 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Please donate dear readers.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Please donate dear readers.

Nae need, as his glib & shameless leuenaar will see you guys all tickety boo, i'm sure.  However, if he somehow doesn't or can't, then i'm fairly certain the SPFL/SFA will subsidise you and make sure you out-phoenix the phoenix encore un fois.   Only sayin' like.

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
I understand why kinky needs you to stick up for him.

He's struggling badly after his ban for slagging disabled people.

What's this, what did I miss?

I'll send you a pm, too disgusting to put on the main forum.

37 minutes ago, Snafu said:

One of the surprises of the season is that Morelos has in general behaved himself, only 5 yellows and no reds. 4 of these yellows were in European competition and the only yellow in the Premiership was against Hearts with a foul. This compares to this time last season were he had received 2 reds and 10 yellows. A massive improvement.

This time last year he had scored 15 goals, this year 22 in all competitions.

He's stopped reacting to players trying to niggle him and is chipping In  with goals and assists. Also he seems to be more of a team player now .

43 minutes ago, Snafu said:

One of the surprises of the season is that Morelos has in general behaved himself, only 5 yellows and no reds. 4 of these yellows were in European competition and the only yellow in the Premiership was against Hearts with a foul. This compares to this time last season were he had received 2 reds and 10 yellows. A massive improvement.

This time last year he had scored 15 goals, this year 22 in all competitions.

He's been getting better every season and this season is unbelievable in terms of performances. The last time he started a game and didn't score was actually away to Livingston on the 25th of September. Since then he has started 8 games and scored in all of them for a total of 10 goals.

I think a large part of the improvement is Defoe's influence.