Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

No need for Lynx.  It is very much to the forum's chagrin that a fair few posters try and make this a cause célèbre.  When I look at those who do it is very much the diddiest of the diddies.

Did Tedi not come back and say he was given a warning or message about the content of his posts following this 20+ year old picture being posted? Don't really understand why a mod would bother to do that if they all agreed nothing was wrong?

Any ideas?

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Did Tedi not come back and say he was given a warning or message about the content of his posts following this 20+ year old picture being posted? Don't really understand why a mod would bother to do that if they all agreed nothing was wrong?

Any ideas?

No idea at all.  Then again, I haven't a fucking clue why you and your fellow idiots rage in the way that you do.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Stan and Ruggy doing their civic duty by giving hauners to the last two Sellick fans in the village.

Rather sad, actually.

Speaking of things that are sad, I don't know what's worse.  You White Knighting Tedi or the fact an actual adult can't bring himself to write the name of a football team.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is absolutely no evidence.  The photo was posted again and said girl was easily 18+.  The mods agreed.

Utterly tragic that you are trying to castigate a bloke in this way.  Shame on you.

There is absolutely no evidence but the girl is easily 18 plus?  Pished again auld yin?

Bloody hell, the hounding only started because some random kunt lied about a kids bedroom and toys. This has been shown to have been lies, yet Dindy and co continue regardless.

To be honest I think I was the first person who commented on the original post almost as soon as it happened and before Random Guy mentioned toys etc.

43 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Ah ok.  Quite strange for a mod to say he had been warned when he hadn't been.

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Yeah, he's calling the mods liars now.

Ah well.

WATP.

Tragic stuff from the pair of you.  Still, we're used to the Sevco threads being trolled.

Tragic stuff from the pair of you.  Still, we're used to the Sevco threads being trolled.

You are making a fool of yourself (again) the creep sneaks way into the background while you bash away defending his honour. He could do this himself and in the past could have avoided most of the shit he gets by explaining what he's done.

But he's laughing away watching​ his fellow berz defend the walls.