England v Russia

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vardy on the bench too apparently. :lol:

I'm assuming Alli's going to be shifted out wide to accommodate Wayne Rooney in the middle.

I truly hope this is their undoing. Rooney must have Woy in his pocket, he's totally past it.

So you'll not be too disappointed when England get papped out in the quarters :)

It won't matter at all mate, same with Wales, going out with some pals next Tues to watch Norn Iron, with no expectations other than to have a good time. I f*ckin hate all this Scottish bitterness pish for the home nations!

It won't matter at all mate, same with Wales, going out with some pals next Tues to watch Norn Iron, with no expectations other than to have a good time. I f*ckin hate all this Scottish bitterness pish for the home nations!

It's not bitterness. I just can't stand the hype an average footballing nation like England receive. If they went about their business in a less biased way I'd be less inclined to want to see them fail. I don't mind any of the England squad, it's the media and the fuckwit fans that makes me enjoy seeing them punted out these competitions.

I don't know how good Russia are but that line-up is far from spectacular. Taken from Livescore so there's a good chance it isn't accurate!

post-12169-14656709759806_thumb.jpg

Archived