England v Russia

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with that back four Hodgson should really have brought Drinkwater.

Technically hes not the best but would provide the best protection for them.

That's why Dier is there.

Not a bad team at all IMO but I hope they play badly.

I would have went Dier/Milner/Lallana/Alli in midfield and Kane and Rooney or Vardy uptop.

It won't matter at all mate, same with Wales, going out with some pals next Tues to watch Norn Iron, with no expectations other than to have a good time. I f*ckin hate all this Scottish bitterness pish for the home nations!

Happy to see Wales win and don't mind NI but draw the line at England. Scotland is my "home nation", the rest are our near neighbours and sporting rivals. I'm sure loads of Everton fans cheered Liverpool in European finals...

Both BBC and ITV pundits saying Wales win puts the pressure on England how would it be any different if Slovakia won they would be 3 points behind the leaders.

You have to imagine Wales will be a harder obstacle for England.

Happy to see Wales win and don't mind NI but draw the line at England. Scotland is my "home nation", the rest are our near neighbours and sporting rivals. I'm sure loads of Everton fans cheered Liverpool in European finals...

Well... This is it. Obviously people have their preferences about other nations but they're other countries football teams.

This stadium is fucking superb.

England fans booing the Russians national anthem... Why?

Really winds me up when teams come out with their training jackets on for the national anthems. Just take them off you fucking goons. 

That's why Dier is there.

I would have went Dier/Milner/Lallana/Alli in midfield and Kane and Rooney or Vardy uptop.

Disagree, Dier is a better choice

Im not saying he should start as Dier is a better player overall, but when you are just trying to see a game out (England have shitfested their way through games for years) he would be a good option to have.

Archived