Leafa 16/17 prem 1 & 2

Quackers

Offered a step up? I know he trained with them but I have no idea if they actually offered him a deal? He is good mate. But he's a stroppy c*nt as well. No played against a better player than Shaun Martin myself at amateur level!

Shuan Martin is a smashing talent ... why he's playing ammy I'll never know.
Smashing attitude too ... should be super league junior or higher imo

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who scores 80+ goals per season (at any level) has to be top quality.
In a poor league (as you put it) most teams will sit in and defend which makes the feat even more credible.
However he has scored against top teams in the Scottish and EOS which kinda quashes that idea.
Yep I agree .. he does like a moan ...
But every team has a moany c@nt in it.
But anytime I've seen him he has shook hands at the end

To say teams in shit leagues sit in and defend is a joke, they are shit teams in a shit league for a reason, they cant even do that haha.

7 hours ago, GS11 said:

Fancy a st Bernard's win here

It's our first game back, I'm having a look at a couple. The result is not important to be to be honest, much more keen to try a few things in a pressure free game and get a good look and use it as a good preparation towards the season starting. 

Much rather do this against good opposition as I will take more from it. Still should be a cracking game as we still have quite a strong squad available. 

That said, you always want to win but preseason results ain't high on my list of priorities. 

Game kicks off at 2pm at Muirhouse, pitch is at the end of Muirhouse Terrace.

It was 3-0 to Craigshill and Champions cup starts 30th July lol. 

Was hoping no one would notice that haha. Seen it was 1-1 on Twitter which it clearly wasn't. Was sure our first champions cup game was the 23rd but your right it's the 30th [emoji85]

5 minutes ago, GS11 said:

Was hoping no one would notice that haha. Seen it was 1-1 on Twitter which it clearly wasn't. Was sure our first champions cup game was the 23rd but your right it's the 30th emoji85.png

Haha. Who did you draw again? We are away to Shotts Thistle

Ended up St Bernard's 2-0 Sandys. 

Decent game, some meaty challenges. Happy with how we done especially with a lot of players missing and only able to choose from 14 available. 

We will get better as we go on and promising signs today. Sandys have added some quality players and will do well this year I think once they settle.

7 hours ago, GS11 said:

Shotts Victoria have now folded according to their Facebook

Seen that, notice that they've lost a few to Linlithgow and Craigshill, someone made a good point in the post about them doing the same to local sides but they still carry on despite Shotts cherry picking their best players.

Archived