Leafa 16/17 prem 1 & 2

Quackers

To say they will not be missed in the slightest is laughable when all of them would start in the majority of the teams in LEAFA! i hope Tollcross do get good boys in nothing worse when good teams lose players and become awfull then fold half way through the season but to say they wont be missed in the slightest is ridic

Danderhall are a good side, if the keep the boy McMillan up front, and the boy Laing in midfield then they'll be up there. Good players.

I've played Linlithgow 4 times in the last 2 years, beat then a couple of times. Always been impressed with them though. The captain at centre half is good. Overall I was surprised they ended up behind Edin Rose as I thoughts Linlithgow were the better side.

Sandys have strengthened with some real quality, Danderhall will be flying from last seasons success and promotion plus Linlithgow have added some real quality to an already strong squad (interesting to see if they keep the core from season past)

All in all .. Lothian and Edinburgh with the quality on sides throughout the divisions Craigshill and St Bernard's plus in particular the Premier Inc teams such as Edinburgh rose, Danderhall, Linlithgow Thistle, Sandys, Shotts Tollcross and East linton will be the strongest in a very very long time

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danderhall to cause an upset and snatch prem1. Linlithgow and Edinburgh rose being up there as o think personally these are the two best teams in prem1.

Craigshill for prem2 followed closely by St Bernard's (sorry to go against you boys again dinsey but can't see past craigshill who will strengthen)

Kyle, Faron and Mikey will be a big loss to tollcross in my opinion but I'm sure they will bring in good replacements. Cracking signings for salvesen

I think in betting terms Craigshill start as heavy odds on favourites and for good reason.

Going by the other teams in the leagues signings aswell. We will do well to be up there challenging for promotion but feel we have got the squad to do so. One thin for sure, it's set up to be a cracking league.

Really looking forward to the new season.

Fair to say LEAFA is at it's best quality in years?

The Premier in particular will be very interesting! Likely to be plenty of twists and turns throughout the season. Every season a lot of people get caught up about how team do in The Champions Cup and use that to predict league/ cup winners etc but it rarely ends up that way. Some teams use the competition as glorified friendlies as there's still players on holiday, yet to sign, not up to full fitness etc.

Genuinely couldn't call Prem 1 next season. At the moment any of Edinburgh Rose, Linlithgow, Sandys, East Linton and Danderhall could win it. Linlinthgow and Edinburgh Rose being front runners in my opinion with Danderhall as dark horses.

Tollcross need to replace the players they've lost and Sandys depends on whether the new coaching staff can get them training and committed each week imo. Don't understand how top amateur sides can't train.

Craigshill to win Prem 2 followed by St Bernards quite a bit behind and Lochend in the distance. Hope St Bernards and Lochend prove me wrong though as I'd love to see Craigshill toppled.

I'm too tall to be Cannovaro, try Jaap Stam 😂

Maybe he is a good player, but I've played against him a few times now, I dinnae see it. Last time we played Tollcross he started, Pies on the bench. I was delighted.

Just you continue to be Jaap Stam for me this season then 😂

Danderhall are a good side, if the keep the boy McMillan up front, and the boy Laing in midfield then they'll be up there. Good players.

I've played Linlithgow 4 times in the last 2 years, beat then a couple of times. Always been impressed with them though. The captain at centre half is good. Overall I was surprised they ended up behind Edin Rose as I thoughts Linlithgow were the better side.

Mcmillan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What's your opinion 's on who is the best striker in the league?

Tbh I never caught many games last season, the boy Frosty at Rose looks a handful, saw some other standouts but can't really pass opinion on 1 off games

all about opinions. the boy can certainly play, not putting his ability in question. for me swan is the best player in leafa. in and around all scotland squads along with a couple of his teammates and a boy from lithgae, i think they are the only leafa players in national squad. best ammy players are always from west. as are best ammy teams.

Archived