FIFA 17

ajwffc

Where you seeing that? Don't think it's out yet, I just checked.

It's on FUThead, I'll link it..

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else having an issue with FIFA in which it'll sometimes boot you from the game completely when you finish a match and hit Advance?

Isn't that what is meant to happen?

Isn't that what is meant to happen?

Let me rephrase, sometimes when I hit advance at the end of a career or any online match, the game will essentially crash (looking back I should've said this in the first place) and put me on the home screen of my Xbox

Let me rephrase, sometimes when I hit advance at the end of a career or any online match, the game will essentially crash (looking back I should've said this in the first place) and put me on the home screen of my Xbox

Ah, never had that happen before. Contact EA Help and they should be able to help you

Been a FIFA man since I started playing games but seriously considering PES 2018 due to how ridiculous FUT was this year. Shame as it was great on 14/15, but it's now so geared towards giving ea more cash it's gotten stupid.

I find PES to be a better "footballing game" where you actually have to think about way to get through the opposition. FIFA you can attack the exact same way and it works everytime leading to it getting boring quicker.

Online is better on FIFA though which is the main pulling point of games these days.

Archived