Premier League 2016-2017

Good grief. Can scores a goal like that yet Gripweed's first action is to slag Man United, again. It's a P&B cliche but the guy really is obsessed with hating them.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Surprised fyvie is nowhere to be seen be seen tonight, he was right on it the other night when liverpool were playing palace, well for half the game anyway. Maybe his mums sent him to bed early, schools back tomorrow isn't it?

Be careful, he'll claim you're obsessed with him or something.

I still think Liverpool will bottle it despite their absolutely piss-easy run-in.

27 years wee sacks 8)

1 hour ago, 7-2 said:

Good grief. Can scores a goal like that yet Gripweed's first action is to slag Man United, again. It's a P&B cliche but the guy really is obsessed with hating them.

f**k MAN UNITED

17 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The man is poison. I read today he is moaning about the number of games they are playing just now. We all saw what lay ahead for them months ago, yet he still wouldn't rotate the team, Zlatan in particular. -Pulis with a chequebook

Not a bad goal from Can there, didn't know he had it in him. -replays at the ground was like a slow motion punch in boxing, everyone gasping at the replays

14 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Be careful, he'll claim you're obsessed with him or something.

I still think Liverpool will bottle it despite their absolutely piss-easy run-in.

southampton wont easy

4 hours ago, g0tti said:

southampton wont easy

Liverpool haven't scored against them in 3 games this season. Another 3 points with Arsenal v Man United up straight after would be brilliant, but certainly won't be easy. 

22 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Aaron Lennon detained under the mental health act. Sad story, hope he recovers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4467162/Aaron-Lennon-detained-mental-health-act.html

Not nice at all :( Hopefully he's going to be ok. 

8 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

I think most would say he was there best player ever, so a good call.

Do shankly and Paisley have stands named after them?

There is the Shankly statue and gates and Paisley gates but no stand named after them. 

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Shankly has a stand named after him at Preston, I think.

That's right they do BWV. Been there a couple of times recently in pre-season for the Bill Shankly Cup played between Liverpool and Preston. 

38 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39818657

Everton will honour the 5 year extension they had offered to Seamus Coleman before he had his leg broken by Neil Taylor.  Good on Everton for upholding it despite Coleman being out for the foreseeable future

Let's not kid ourselves that it's some goodwill gesture that will cost them a fortune. He's worth millions to them when he does come back so it's financially a no-brainer to keep him on.

Archived