Premier League 2016-2017

54 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

With hindsight of the result, do you think this is the most embarrassing thing you've posted this week 8mile, or...?

Seriously though, West Ham fans are utter, utter scumbags. Vile creatures.

What did we do? 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

What has brought you this conclusion may I ask?

You all looked big and angry in the crowd when he played West Ham on his Xbox. 

Spurs get utterly pumped on a large sized pitch yet again. :lol:

They'll be lucky to finish top 6 next season at Wembley. They can only play in ancient, tiny little shoebox stadiums like WHL. 5 smallest pitches in the EPL(that they've played so far at this season) are Brittania, WHL, Selhurst Park, Goodison, Turf Moor, haven't lost a game on them all season. Pitches that are over 7000 sq metres are Wembley, Man Utd, Ars, West Brom, Sunderland, Watford, Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Man City, West Ham, Swansea and Hull(yet to play). Only 4 wins in 15 games.

f**k knows how they managed a 5-0 win at Tynecastle then

Oh hang on...

7 hours ago, Green Teeth said:

They'll be lucky to finish top 6 next season at Wembley. They can only play in ancient, tiny little shoebox stadiums like WHL. 5 smallest pitches in the EPL(that they've played so far at this season) are Brittania, WHL, Selhurst Park, Goodison, Turf Moor, haven't lost a game on them all season. Pitches that are over 7000 sq metres are Wembley, Man Utd, Ars, West Brom, Sunderland, Watford, Bournemouth, Middlesbrough, Man City, West Ham, Swansea and Hull(yet to play). Only 4 wins in 15 games.

Christ.

What about a fortunate draw and 2 losses against Liverpool? 

8 hours ago, Green Teeth said:

Fucking lol

11 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You all looked big and angry in the crowd when he played West Ham on his Xbox. 

Well basing it on my direct experience of going to away games at West Ham, they are the most disgusting creatures I've come across through football.

Fighting each other as well as away fans. Intimidating a middle aged woman for having the audacity to put up an umbrella when it was raining. Waiting in groups at supporters buses, with one fan getting attacked with a blade. All just in the away game this season.

They are utter scum.

24 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Well basing it on my direct experience of going to away games at West Ham, they are the most disgusting creatures I've come across through football.

Fighting each other as well as away fans. Intimidating a middle aged woman for having the audacity to put up an umbrella when it was raining. Waiting in groups at supporters buses, with one fan getting attacked with a blade. All just in the away game this season.

They are utter scum.

We had a potentially hairy moment a few years ago goimg there on the tube but it wasn't helped by us having had a few and singing but a rendition of the Ludo Miklosko song saved our skin :lol: 

Never really seem any bother at West Ham games and that includes an FA Cup Final in Cardiff. Might be saying differently after next weekend though. 

Should I start with the racism, or the scummy violence?

Ach, I'll just go with both. An utterly vile football club. No surprise a to see a supporter of a fellow racism apologising club like Liverpool trying to white knight though.

Some West Ham fans also taunted Glenn Roeder about his brain tumour when he was managing Newcastle (I think) during a game at Upton Park. All because he had a poor spell at the club.

1 hour ago, Green Teeth said:

What about them? How does that negate anything in the post? The difference in win% on small pitches v big pitches is still huge.

The fact of the matter is that they are a wee diddy team who are going to get exposed next season at Wembley.

Couldn't do it on a shoe box pitch. 

I see you are as high on life as Middlesbroughs biggest fan in Aberdeen :lol: 

Archived