Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Slippy G has already admitted he would swap his Champions League for a Premier League in a heartbeat.

Aw here he is Mr Lolverpool I knew you were still reading :) 

No he didn't. 

4 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Aw here he is Mr Lolverpool I knew you were still reading :) 

No he didn't. 

http://www.sport.co.uk/football/id-swap-champions-league-medal-for-premier-league-title--gerrard/16565

Only read the headline which is different from the quotes tbf. Good to know it still cripples both him and you anyway.

Image result for steven gerrard premier league selhurst

Alonso and Hazard are absolutely shagging Boro's right side, with Fabregas pulling all the strings (though it was Azpilicueta that assisted that one). Boro have been one of the most nothing sides... ever.

This could turn in to a proper pumping sadly. I'm a big fan of Traore and think he could offer a great outlet if developed properly, but we're getting roasted down the right because he's not even remotely defensively minded, and we've no where near the possession or threat to pin Chelsea back. Fabregas is also getting far, far too much time and is ripping us apart.

Agnew isn't the man for next season. Hopefully Gibson has sounded someone out already as, as long as the squad doesn't get gutted, we should be more than good enough to come straight back up.

21 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

This could turn in to a proper pumping sadly. I'm a big fan of Traore and think he could offer a great outlet if developed properly, but we're getting roasted down the right because he's not even remotely defensively minded, and we've no where near the possession or threat to pin Chelsea back. Fabregas is also getting far, far too much time and is ripping us apart.

Agnew isn't the man for next season. Hopefully Gibson has sounded someone out already as, as long as the squad doesn't get gutted, we should be more than good enough to come straight back up.

Need some big changes. The team isn't equipped to attack, and I'm concerned it'll still be that way in the Championship.

Is Negredo just on loan or did he sign on permanent?
He's always looked alright but severely lacking in support.

Signed. Yip, said for months he's wasted up there alone. I know the idea is the wide men get up and support but it clearly hasn't worked.

Alonso and Hazard are absolutely shagging Boro's right side, with Fabregas pulling all the strings (though it was Azpilicueta that assisted that one). Boro have been one of the most nothing sides... ever.

Pretty shocking that both players will lose out on their assists due to the defender's touch. Clear as day assists, both of them.

Is Negredo just on loan or did he sign on permanent? He's always looked alright but severely lacking in support.

Signed. Yip, said for months he's wasted up there alone. I know the idea is the wide men get up and support but it clearly hasn't worked.

Think Valencia loaned him for the season.

ETA: He's on loan until the end of the season but Boro have an option to make it permanent. Can't see them or Negredo taking up that option though.

Archived