Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

But at least he won the big 1 in 2005!!!1

Very true Fyvie how could that wonderful night ever be topp... oops I mean come on now let's not have this again :) 

The worst, most poisonous atmosphere I've ever experienced at Boro today. I get that we've been utter shite but fans chanting for Aitor Karanka (who they conveniently seem to have forgotten was failing badly), booing Downing off the park and then one fan trying to fight him, booing Guzan and chanting "off, off" when he gave away the penalty. 

The worst, most poisonous atmosphere I've ever experienced at Boro today. I get that we've been utter shite but fans chanting for Aitor Karanka (who they conveniently seem to have forgotten was failing badly), booing Downing off the park and then one fan trying to fight him, booing Guzan and chanting "off, off" when he gave away the penalty. 

Aitor Karanka chants :lol: Football fans are mouth breathers with incredibly short memories, but that's taking it too far. It's their shambolic recruitment, as well as Karanka's stubbornness that's cost them, in my opinion.

Impressive win from Arsenal. Ended Man United's unbeaten run and won away at Southampton and Stoke in a week. When it comes to the top 4 Wenger knows what he is doing. 

Liverpool in all probability need to win their last 2 now. 

Impressive win from Arsenal. Ended Man United's unbeaten run and won away at Southampton and Stoke in a week. When it comes to the top 4 Wenger knows what he is doing. 
Liverpool in all probability need to win their last 2 now. 

Hopefully not tomorrow Roberto!

Archived