Premier League 2016-2017

Guest DAVIDB69
All that's gonna matter on the last day is the "race for the top 4" - which might not even matter if Liverpool get their act together!

Yes if Liverpool win today season is pretty much done, i don't think they will though

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Second time I've ever seen a double-hit penalty (the other was Zenden) and this time the referee correctly disallowed it. 

He did well to spot it.

Griezmann did it midweek in the Champions League.

Bye bye Hull.

I can't help but admire Big Sam.

I still quite like Marco Silva and I imagine he'll get a gig elsewhere no problem.

Robertson is being linked with Liverpool in the bbc gossip column

Bye bye Hull.

I still quite like Marco Silva and I imagine he'll get a gig elsewhere no problem.

A few outlets saying Liverpool are gonna announce it when the transfer window opens. Good on him.

What a dull season.
• Chelsea have had the league wrapped up since Christmas.
• While Liverpool could still piss it away, the top 4 has pretty much been sealed for a while
• Boro and Sunderland had been nailed-on for relegation, in my opinion, since around January
• Hull and Swansea's scuffle was the only thing that's made it moderately interesting, but there was always the feeling that Hull wouldn't have enough come the end of the season

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

What a dull season.
• While Liverpool could still piss it away, the top 4 has pretty much been sealed for a while
• Boro and Sunderland had been nailed-on for relegation, in my opinion, since around January
• Hull and Swansea's scuffle was the only thing that's made it moderately interesting, but there was always the feeling that Hull wouldn't have enough come the end of the season

SEISMIC

Guest DAVIDB69
Bye bye Hull.

Somewhere like Burnley or stoke more realistic I think, he is good going forward , he isn't good enough defensively for liverpool

59 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

What a dull season.

WTF are you talking about? It's the best league in the world!

It really has been utter pish. No doubt Sky will attempt to inject the Spurs game today with some kind of a sense of occasion by bigging up the "last game at White Hart Lane" (even though they're moving about 100 metres away) angle.

Desperate.

Archived