Group D: Czech Republic Vs Croatia

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally it happened, pyros on the pitch from Croatian fans in order for Croatian federation to get a fine, as was rumoured for days #Cro

Action must be seen as protest against corrupted croatian federation. Making look it miserable is goal to them, like swastika in Split #cro

What? So Clattenburg shouldn't have followed the laws of the game because of some twats in the stands?

I'm presuming he's referencing old firm fans, somehow.  He can't possible mean that literally.  

Finally it happened, pyros on the pitch from Croatian fans in order for Croatian federation to get a fine, as was rumoured for days #Cro

Action must be seen as protest against corrupted croatian federation. Making look it miserable is goal to them, like swastika in Split #cro

Oaft, now there's an idea to piss off cockwomble

Yeah they're just protesting against corruption and aren't seething about being a bunch of racists being clamped down on (modestly at that) by the authorities for being a nick. Forming swastikas and throwing flares at players is of course the mark of a legitimate protest.

#AMF warriors. Good night sweet princes.

A bit reckless to award the penalty considering the atmosphere in the ground. If anything happens afterwards it's on Clattenburg.

Its not his fault Croatia's fans are twats.

If that's true, then that's fucking mental.  Surely there's better ways to protest your FA than to do that?

Of course, as VT says, it's surely helped along by some of their fans being absolute p***ks.  I hope the sum total of the fighting was decent fans leathering those that threw the flares.

I would have got straight 10's for artistic impression if that banger had gone off next to me. I would milk it for all its worth. Within 20 minutes I would be on first name terms with every claims direct dude on the planet.  :lol:

I would have got straight 10's for artistic impression if that banger had gone off next to me. I would milk it for all its worth. Within 20 minutes I would be on first name terms with every claims direct dude on the planet. :lol:

It wasn't that bad. Surely you would have seen your way to forgiveness.

Archived