Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

OAPs are not entitled to an automatic discount on the trains. They have to pay the full adult fare unless they buy a Senior railcard for £30 a year which then allows 1/3 off most off-peak UK train fares for those over 60.

There is also an over 50s railcard issued by Scotrail which costs £15 a year and allows 20% off off-peak Scotrail fares when purchased online and 10% off if purchased at the booking office.

T&Cs apply.

Lol

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flash

Can anyone tell me how much it is for a single from Glasgow Queen St to Aberdeen this Saturday?

No.

There are no trains from Glasgow Queen Street to Aberdeen this Saturday.

Can anyone tell me how much it is for a single from Glasgow Queen St to Aberdeen this Saturday?

It's about £40 a single however only a few trains leave queen st to Aberdeen and they go to Edinburgh where you would need to transfer, the rest are leaving from Glasgow central, best contacting scotrail before hand

It's been £22 for an adult at Hibs for the last two seasons, United are expensive but I'm not quite sure why there's a general outrage about it and there hasn't been any great outrage at Hibs prices.

Easy for you to say Skyline.When did you last pay in to watch a Queens game ? Think you would have a different view on prices to games if you had to pay .

Dundee U.T.D. or Hibs fans should offer to pay £22 when they come to Palmy.

It is only a extra £6 .

Wonder if the fans if the 2 clubs will pay the extra

What,s that a pig flying by the window !!!

Course we'd pay the extra if set at that price. 

Archived