Admission Prices /Season Tickets Championship

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I meant to say us you will always get a lap discount with any fucking train you purchase. 

No you don't; try learning how the actual system for your idiotic comparison works, you stupid old fud.

This is about football fans in general nit just my fucking club you twat. Really !!!

^^^ verge of tears

'Football fans in general' have absolutely nothing to do with your ludicrous set of complaints that haven't stacked up to scrutiny. Torn-faced, loser Raith fans on the other hand have been ten-a-penny on this type of thread every single season, and have also been conspicuous by their absence at Cappielow each year. Which is probably why the club doesn't take your moronic views into account when setting their prices for the upcoming season. 

Gutted for you.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Sensitive little lot aren't you?

I'm just gonna pretend you never said that.

Lord it up, still got a year of gloating left, and there's the slim chance of winning again next year ;)

That doesn't even make sense you absolute roaster.

:rolleyes: It's not difficult, try harder, like this guy....

Worst analogy of all time.

Granted, it's not great, but probably accurate, unless of course, the long wait you endured results in winning the cup twice in a row. Time will tell.

Just like Falkirk finishing above Hibs then? That'll certainly never happen again in our lifetime.

70 points and we still weren't close to winning the league.

Wouldn't surprise me if this seasons champions has less due to the league being more evenly matched

Can any Hibbies tell me if there's a way to pay 'twice-per-ticket'? i.e. Pay £44 for a £22 ticket.

I have season tickets, but I'd like to buy match tickets for those already-purchased ST seats. Essentially, I want to pay twice the price of admission for a piece of paper that I don't even need, as I already have season tickets for those seats.

I don't want to donate money directly to Hibs or indirectly via shares, nor do I want to buy extra tickets, I just want a way in which I can pay more for admission. I want to pay twice or thrice the price, for paradise.

Any help would be grand (two grand, even, if my suggestion is possible).

Can any Hibbies tell me if there's a way to pay 'twice-per-ticket'? i.e. Pay £44 for a £22 ticket.

I have season tickets, but I'd like to buy match tickets for those already-purchased ST seats. Essentially, I want to pay twice the price of admission for a piece of paper that I don't even need, as I already have season tickets for those seats.

I don't want to donate money directly to Hibs or indirectly via shares, nor do I want to buy extra tickets, I just want a way in which I can pay more for admission. I want to pay twice or thrice the price, for paradise.

They're not talking to you as your face is red white and blue!

Old firm charge the opposing team 5% to sell away tickets for them.

Morton give you £2 off if you do it that way.

Even with £2 off it's laughable to watch football in shitholeception.

Although this is probably more of a scottish football pricing problem in general tbf.

Why not contact a local school or youth group and see if you could buy some tickets for them for each home game to share out amongst themselves.

That way Hibs still get your money, the team gets a couple more people supporting them and maybe they will grow up to be future regulars

Archived