Group B: Battle Stations

jagfox

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I can see there's not much that could happen tonight that would make things too exciting??

Hoping Russia beat Wales and Wales go out though although that would only be possible if Slovakia get something off England which I can't really see happening..

I think Wales should beat Russia, they looked worse against Slovakia than they did against England.

Slovakia v England could be interesting, I think Slovakia could do something here but I'd expect Vardy to score so maybe a draw is the best we can hope for.

People making a lot of England making a load of changes, but none of the players coming in are really a huge downgrade on what they're replacing, and Vardy and Sturridge are an improvement. I think we'll be alright.

I think the players he's brought in are in some areas better I.e we've seen they are better with Vardy, Sturridge, Wilshere (if he's fit).

I'm not sure changing the defence is a very good idea, they weren't great as it is and I think you had your best players in there already. Also that team were starting to gel together, I think it might have been better to only make changes where they were obviously needed.

Archived