kilsyth rangers 2016/17

Krfc 10

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danny will be back and would imagine he will rejoin the squad. Very versatile  player and as others have said never let us down and probably never played in his preferred position in his last spell and that's no easy, fitting in mid season and no getting a chance to gel with those around you. Think your a tad harsh Mr Coyle 

3 hours ago, kilsythblue said:

Danny will be back and would imagine he will rejoin the squad. Very versatile  player and as others have said never let us down and probably never played in his preferred position in his last spell and that's no easy, fitting in mid season and no getting a chance to gel with those around you. Think your a tad harsh Mr Coyle 

He always is, and Kilsyth blue you are spot on, Danny was played in his preferred position once if not maybe a couple of times and the one time I remember he had an outstanding game, maybe mr coyle needs to take these and other things into consideration before criticising 

Arthurlie 6-0 Kilsyth

Kilsyth keeper and Arthurlie centre half sent off for a scrap on the goal line. Arthurlie coach also sent off for running on to the pitch during the aftermath of the scuffle.

We were poor last night, disorganised and looked sluggish.

Arthurlie 6-0 Kilsyth

Kilsyth keeper and Arthurlie centre half sent off for a scrap on the goal line. Arthurlie coach also sent off for running on to the pitch during the aftermath of the scuffle.

We were poor last night, disorganised and looked sluggish.

Who was in goals for Kilsyth last night?

28 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Dukesy arguing with somebody ? Really ? :thumbsdown :whistle

No arguement. Was handbags but ref decided to brandish 3 red cards in a friendly. Sent off wrong Arthurlie to boot.

I know this may be a bit off topic but I want to say a huge well done to those who have been working on the pitch over the summer.

I walked past it yesterday and it is looking great. Let's hope we have a team worthy ofplaying on it this season.

Archived