Hibernian Championship Thread 2016/17

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Gray and Liam Henderson would've been nice :lol:

Unveil the home kit in the morning then continue teasing throughout the day "The away kit will be Deliver..d soon" then unveil it with Henderson as a new signing

Would've been glorious :(

Wait; isn't the home kit the exact same as the one we had when we had Edwin de Graaf? :lol:

Hopefully Nike get binned next year. Le Coq Sportif made some cracking kits and it wasn't a shite template so I'd rather our kits were made by a smaller company

Wait; isn't the home kit the exact same as the one we had when we had Edwin de Graaf? :lol:

Hopefully Nike get binned next year. Le Coq Sportif made some cracking kits and it wasn't a shite template so I'd rather our kits were made by a smaller company

Thankfully no. Kit we had with De Graaf was that Puma one (our first with Puma iirc) that had those weird dark green bits under the sleeves, looked like all the players had sweat problems on their oxters. Had a feeling the home kit would be like this so can't complain.

Not really a fan of the away kit. Least they could've done was add some black piping to the shirt, just looks really bland without anything on it.

Disappointing result on the strips. Long hard season ahead imo

If kits are anything to go by we will struggle against the mighty Paris Saint-Grangemouth :(

Home is decent enough but not a big fan of the away one. When are they released?

Away on sale now.

Home next week I think.

Edinburgh city tickets on sale today. We've been given 4000. I've got my couple and their was a queue for them outside.

Thankfully no. Kit we had with De Graaf was that Puma one (our first with Puma iirc) that had those weird dark green bits under the sleeves, looked like all the players had sweat problems on their oxters. Had a feeling the home kit would be like this so can't complain.

Not really a fan of the away kit. Least they could've done was add some black piping to the shirt, just looks really bland without anything on it.

I remember that now. That kit summed up that season. Meh as f**k. Wasn't the away kit that season yellow too?

I remember that now. That kit summed up that season. Meh as f**k. Wasn't the away kit that season yellow too?

Was it not that weird mint kit with black socks? Mind my mum saw it in the shop and said it looked like pyjamas :lol:

Was it not that weird mint kit with black socks? Mind my mum saw it in the shop and said it looked like pyjamas :lol:

We may have had 3 kits that season then? I recall us wearing a yellow kit whilst beating the **** 3-0 at Ibrox but I can't remember if it was that season or not. Didn't we have a lilac kit too?

We may have had 3 kits that season then? I recall us wearing a yellow kit whilst beating the **** 3-0 at Ibrox but I can't remember if it was that season or not. Didn't we have a lilac kit too?

Aye we did have a yellow kit that season. The game Bamba and Dickoh scored?

Think the lilac or "Thistle" kit might've been the season after that, the slope kit season iirc

Archived