East Region Premier Season 16/17

whitburn exile

I think we will struggle to continue our end of season form into next season.  We have lost two great defenders in Guy Kerr and Cally, who will be difficult to replace.

Jock Landells has done a brilliant job on such a limited budget so hopefully he can work some magic again. Lumbert signing on for another year is a massive bonus.

This League seems to get tighter every year. My own instincts tell me Tranent will hit the ground running and will surprise a few teams.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we will struggle to continue our end of season form into next season.  We have lost two great defenders in Guy Kerr and Cally, who will be difficult to replace.

Jock Landells has done a brilliant job on such a limited budget so hopefully he can work some magic again. Lumbert signing on for another year is a massive bonus.

This League seems to get tighter every year. My own instincts tell me Tranent will hit the ground running and will surprise a few teams.

Smallys going to have a bit of a headache to pick a team from the 21 in the squad

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Has Arniston signed anyone else? Watched them 4 times last season and thought they were a decent team. Big guy Kerr will be a massive loss for use.

As far as I know no one new has come in so far, but I live out with Gorebridge so out the bubble a bit.  

So it's pretty much same team as last year minus the two mentioned along with Scott Gardiner who has hung up his boots and Danny Mcfadden who has been transfer listed.

As far as I know no one new has come in so far, but I live out with Gorebridge so out the bubble a bit.  

So it's pretty much same team as last year minus the two mentioned along with Scott Gardiner who has hung up his boots and Danny Mcfadden who has been transfer listed.

Danny McFadden has apparently joined Edinburgh Utd.

Heard someone from Edinburgh left for Haddington this week? No sure who it was tho but possibly paved a way for big danny?

No heard that one Elfy. Loads of coming and goings at the moment so hard to keep up haha

1 hour ago, The elf said:

Heard someone from Edinburgh left for Haddington this week? No sure who it was tho but possibly paved a way for big danny?

Heard the same Elfy, for a decent bit cash aswell

1 hour ago, Dunny13 said:

Danny McFadden has apparently joined Edinburgh Utd.

A shame to lose him but i don't think the Manager and him got on that well.

Will score goals with the right service.

Can see St. Andrews going down another league. Selling top players and signing a lot of duds from lower leagues. Hope big boom duz no bad tho. A lot of boys they have signed defo no good enough for the prem. And losen rikki Patrick to bluebell be massive loss

Archived