Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

1 hour ago, rednblack said:

I'm aggressive you're the one getting all worked up and telling people to f off over something all so trivial. Must have touched a nerves somehow.
I'm happy where i am and won't be going anywhere soon now let's hear that roar once more emoji4.png

Your happy? But my HAPPY is bigger than yours !..........F.iiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhtttttt.

No,don't fight.Show   Cloughy the Looooooooooooooove.Where's all the camaraderie gone to with you two?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a love hate thing we love the Roy but hate each others thoughts.

Hope your Ok bud not good seeing someone have a episode like that in this kind of online environment.

Mon the famous rabs on saturday!

35 minutes ago, rednblack said:

It's a love hate thing we love the Roy but hate each others thoughts.

Hope your Ok bud not good seeing someone have a episode like that in this kind of online environment.

Am from Auchinleck,thanks for the concern,no need for social worker to be involved.:)

Sawyers got the first and Gary scored the second with a penalty.

Thought we started well but second half we weren't great. Boyle did well on his first game but and didn't really put a foot wrong. Missed the actual tackle at the end so can't really comment on the red cards. 

Arthurlie were absolutely rotten and looked like missing quite a few players.

Great position to be in this time of season! 

Arthurlie struggled big time to get a team on the park. Rob Roy better team but a couple of big decisions went against Arthurlie.  Once again Arthurlies discipline let them down big time. This needs fixed now.  Best of luck to the Rabs in their efforts to win the league.  

2 hours ago, plug mac said:

Down in Suffolk today how did we play and who got the goals

Sawyers 1st good finish second was a gary mac penalty . Played fairly well first half , second half game became bit more scrappy but overall deserved win. Incident at the end two players going for a fifty fifty strong meaty challenge but ref deems red cards for mcmenamin and the arthurlie player due to what the way both went in or the aftermath as both reaction were pretty poor so can't complain so much.

Good to see ig boyle back he did fairly well and won everything even against the MASSVIE mackie up front .

ex rabs deas also so red for dissent seems like 20 or 21 red cards for lie this season incredible stat.

15 minutes ago, eehheematin said:

Did deas not get sent off when we played them earlier in the season at ther patch?
I remember Atthurlie just losing the plot that day

Yeh he did today was just for mouthing you can see he is frustrated.

Today we were decent and dd enough if we really hit top form like we were earlier in the season we have a great chance. If we play decent/ okay and good in spells then its not likely .

Excellent match programme all for a pound some really good features and info like the opening page with news that maxi has signed on for another two seasons great news !!!

Sawyers 1st good finish second was a gary mac penalty . Played fairly well first half , second half game became bit more scrappy but overall deserved win. Incident at the end two players going for a fifty fifty strong meaty challenge but ref deems red cards for mcmenamin and the arthurlie player due to what the way both went in or the aftermath as both reaction were pretty poor so can't complain so much.
Good to see ig boyle back he did fairly well and won everything even against the MASSVIE mackie up front .

ex rabs deas also so red for dissent seems like 20 or 21 red cards for lie this season incredible stat.

Great result today no complaints today league still on Mon the Roy

I did say April will be our month, I did predict a win . So Redblack get it right up you, keep booking parks and leave the forecasting to the experts. Brilliant well done Maxi and the lads

With Glenafton and Auchinleck focusing on the Scottish hopefully will give us a slight advantage. I'm hoping both get to the final.

You've been a Rob Roy fan all you're life Stewart now no matter what happens this season must go down as a club legend and that's not something i say lightly as we are a club with a 140 year history .

Guided us fantastically through our toughest time, won us a cup, beat all sorts of records won league title as a player by all accounts does lots of work for the club away from playing side.

This should be recognised one day in the future. Just my humble opinion.

Sawyers got the first and Gary scored the second with a penalty.
Thought we started well but second half we weren't great. Boyle did well on his first game but and didn't really put a foot wrong. Missed the actual tackle at the end so can't really comment on the red cards. 
Arthurlie were absolutely rotten and looked like missing quite a few players.
Great position to be in this time of season! 

Cheers mate [emoji106]

Archived