Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

Your at it. Stirring it no happy big sawyers has proved you wrong and no happy wee duff is the loyal type.  Must be happy Stewart has signed a new deal or maybe no! Stewart signing that is massive for us given the work he has done and will help us keep the majority of the squad which is great news.I'm sure Willie is gonna give up what he has at the Roy at his stage of his career to go play for a glorified boys club. Very good [emoji23]

Genuine question you clown hope it is rumour big willie probably best player at the club willie was bollocks second half of last season and I said so u actually sound like his agent or relative go awaylad saying that u know everything so you a lot closer to the running of the team than our everyday fan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuine question you clown hope it is rumour big willie probably best player at the club willie was bollocks second half of last season and I said so u actually sound like his agent or relative go awaylad saying that u know everything so you a lot closer to the running of the team than our everyday fan

How's that champ. You obviously hurting as made a right arse of things and Stewart and Gordon are doing so well. Stop trying to cause trouble absolutely no need for that kind of talk at this time of the season other than making trouble.

Wee Duff has been doing well this season local boy playing for his local club long may it continue.

Lot of rubbish of course it's surprising! We are a top league club. Willie plays his best football with us and is now a Roy legend.

Honest to god sounds like a rumour yer man who used to be assistant at Roy would make up to stir it.

And who would that be?

That's because he books the parks [emoji12]

On 17/04/2017 at 12:57, rednblack said:

Just like Largs were going to beat us last week?

You could be right just wondering what that opinion is based on given we have beat Pollok five times in a row the only thing i can think of is you think they are due a result against us.

Fair comment. I did get it wrong re Largs. 

I just think Pollok are too good a team to simply capitulate. I also think the inexperience of KRR in this position will give them the jitters.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I just think Pollok are too good a team to simply capitulate. I also think the inexperience of KRR in this position will give them the jitters.

Totally get that Rob Roy don't have any championship experience in them. I've been to a few matches this season of rob roys n maybe just maybe they can take it to the wire big week coming up for them .

I get what you mean but Glenafton and Beith many of the players at those teams haven't been through this before even Talbot are usually ahead by now or only one team chasing them not four so it's all different for everyone really.

We are averaging over two goals a league game the only other team to do that in the league is Pollok but they have conceded double what we have and we have scored 70 odd goals overall in 30 games no idea why your 'concerned ' with that area.You should check out the league table once in a while.

Sawyers return has been brilliant in the league 8 in 10 if Watt had chipped in with a few more we'd be even better off.

We are averaging over two goals a league game the only other team to do that in the league is Pollok but they have conceded double what we have and we have scored 70 odd goals overall in 30 games no idea why your 'concerned ' with that area.You should check out the league table once in a while.
Sawyers return has been brilliant in the league 8 in 10 if Watt had chipped in with a few more we'd be even better off.

Fair enough willie has did well watt struggling big time

Weary of this game against Troon our boys need to be right up for this. Can see two or three changes at least between Saturday and Monday game.

Most clubs will be moaning about all these fixtures at this time of the season we should feel the opposite relish it enjoy the challenge and let's build up some momentum at the business end of the season.

Mon the Roy!!!!!!
Hoping for a result! no easy games in this league! 
Mon lads hoping for 3 points!!

To be honest when we went to Talbot and lost 1-0 to a silly goal. That proved to me that the Rabs have got it to beat any team on the day. So another win for me. Be brave, be strong and believe. Shaun Fraser for a goal and MOTM

Archived