Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

They should have moved quicker.
The Candy had the word out on a friendly this week 5 minutes after game off on Saturday.

Seems like they got let down so having to arrange again.

Looks certain roch game will be a midweek game.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Largs this Saturday in the West. How is the injury going with Shaun Fraser do we have a full squad.

To be fair we havent had a fully fit squad for most part of season and still hanging in their so been impressive to still be in the mix

Wonder strike, saved the bacon on Saturday for Talbot. Could have been a different story if both Ayrshire teams had dropped points. Lots of football to go lots of twists and turns.

To be honest I still think the Rabs have a great chance. Talbots equal in the last League match to go on.

Good luck to the boys tomorrow hopefully keep our good record against Largs going!

Just about every team has injuries throughout the season not just a Rob Roy thing. Will be keeping a close eye on league results tomorrow.

Crazy how our path to the final is all away games yet Pollok all home games anyone would think the beaks were trying to help Pollok to the final to please the Pollok supporting sponsor [emoji50] crazy way this cup is drawn a team should never know in a cup they have all home games or all away games to reach a final, assume if Pollok make it the final won't be at newlandsfield anyway shouldn't complain to much as Largs is a decent away game. [emoji4]

6 hours ago, rednblack said:

Crazy how our path to the final is all away games yet Pollok all home games anyone would think the beaks were trying to help Pollok to the final to please the Pollok supporting sponsor emoji50.png crazy way this cup is drawn a team should never know in a cup they have all home games or all away games to reach a final, assume if Pollok make it the final won't be at newlandsfield anyway shouldn't complain to much as Largs is a decent away game. emoji4.png

Part of the sponsorship agreement is that the final is at Newlandsfield I believe. It's a big if to get there, some tough teams on both sides of the draw. Until tomorrow's game we've had 4 away west ties in a row so we are due a few home ones :) 

Largs will be a tricky tie, recently they've been playing well and pulled off a shocker against Glens last week.

But I have faith in the boys to get the job done

Glens down to 10 men early on fancy the Rabs tomorrow. Need to get goals

Any predictions regarding line up? Honestly I'm not sure who's fit and who's injured but I can see the strongest squad possible picked today

I m on my way can't see there being any changes from the last game

Any predictions regarding line up? Honestly I'm not sure who's fit and who's injured but I can see the strongest squad possible picked today

Changes or not doesn't matter Lee the management know what they are doing so let's get behind them! Bit less pressure in a way today not being a league game or Scottish tie so let's go out and play like we can!

Archived