Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 2016/17

LeeKRR1878

That's good news always the danger that when you ground share folk stop going then up not going back .
When do you expect to be back playing in Kirky ?

Yeah I reckon if we shared with Kilsyth or Petershill then it would've helped as these grounds are far more accessible by bus (although Peasy were already sharing with Rossvale making this not possible). There was reasons though Cumbernauld was chosen.

From what I hear things are being pushed forward so I'd estimate the next 2-3 years, but I'm not sure for certain

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You talking nonsense and still refuse to answer anything in proper detail. Most reading through this can see it so you carry on.

99.9 per cent of us will continue to enjoy our best season in thirty odd years and you can moan and greet about the manager no making a change a or two to suit you.

Oh you said Gary McMenamin shouldn't have played centre back on Saturday.... Really??
We only had one centre back who trained all week and who turned up on time matchday and Gary was the only option and despite him getting our man of the match you still question it you plank [emoji23].

Tut tut the name calling needs to stop guys because one may find the other and sort out your differences and no hiding behind a keyboard I think I know who my money would be on so stop getting personal

3 hours ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

I really don't know what you're on about here.

R&b asked do I think the mini green brigade would be there. It's well known the younger St Roch's fans bring banners etc like a mini 'ultra' group. It is also well known a lot of candy fans are also Celtic fans.

As with my point, I had an Ibrox season ticket until I was 10 and due to circumstances I couldn't make it to Rangers games.

So one day I went down to Adamslie as a young boy and supported the Roy ever since

I'd used the term "younger" very loosely.

hee hee

Yeah I will do! What is the walk for is it raising money for a charity or just club funds?

Hoping the weather clears up, looking forward to the game!

Think it might just be for the bus funds as still lots of games to play you know.

Weather supposed to be dry from 3 today right through so here's hoping it's on.

Tut tut the name calling needs to stop guys because one may find the other and sort out your differences and no hiding behind a keyboard I think I know who my money would be on so stop getting personal

Showing true colours now aren't we not even hiding fact you 'cloughy' and 'Nicole' are at it you will get bored and soon move on time to ignore you lot and concentrate on the football chat with genuine supporters.

Think it might just be for the bus funds as still lots of games to play you know.

Weather supposed to be dry from 3 today right through so here's hoping it's on.

I'll be helping with that anyway!

Aye someone drops a bottle of water and Guy's Meadow is unplayable [emoji23]

Yeah I reckon if we shared with Kilsyth or Petershill then it would've helped as these grounds are far more accessible by bus (although Peasy were already sharing with Rossvale making this not possible). There was reasons though Cumbernauld was chosen.

From what I hear things are being pushed forward so I'd estimate the next 2-3 years, but I'm not sure for certain

10 or 11 years ago we first mentioned moved.
We were told at first won't need to move till new place built.
Fast forward 7 years and we move out.
Fast forward another 3 years and now finally we have light at the end of the tunnel after many false dawns.

In those ten years we have done a lot 8 premier league seasons.
Been top of the league a few times for a sustained amount of time.
Been in 3 cup finals
4 Scottish cup quarter finals a semi final.
Highs and lows along the way but the hardcore who have travelled in decent numbers have remained loyal and played a massive part in the club continuing after all if everyone gives up the club dies .

As one poster said and it's topical and it does sound a bit corny but rob roy forever! [emoji4]

10 or 11 years ago we first mentioned moved.
We were told at first won't need to move till new place built.
Fast forward 7 years and we move out.
Fast forward another 3 years and now finally we have light at the end of the tunnel after many false dawns.

In those ten years we have done a lot 8 premier league seasons.
Been top of the league a few times for a sustained amount of time.
Been in 3 cup finals
4 Scottish cup quarter finals a semi final.
Highs and lows along the way but the hardcore who have travelled in decent numbers have remained loyal and played a massive part in the club continuing after all if everyone gives up the club dies .

As one poster said and it's topical and it does sound a bit corny but rob roy forever! [emoji4]

Don't know if 'dawns' was intentional but a good play on words [emoji12]

Agree with that though this club certainly has saw its share of highs and lows but the real supporters have remained loyal throughout and that has been a big driving force in keeping the club here.

Moving to Cumbernauld which is limited in public transport to still be getting the crowds we do is impressive. I'm not saying we have the biggest crowds in junior football but all things considered we have an impressive size turning up and even going away we take a good size of crowd down on the supporters bus, cars or trains.

I think for the real supporters sticking by the club what we're getting now on the pitch is what we deserve. A squad who seem to love playing for the club, a manager and coaching team who love and care about the club and producing great football and success on the park

Rob Roy forever indeed [emoji6]

28 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Hope the game is on tomorrow, I would like to see Sawyers and Watt up front with Green and Boyle at centre back. Solid at the back and experience up front. Didn't work last week not starting watt.

I would agree with sawyers watt up front , green boyle cb , usual full backs  then play about and change the midfield and give our motm last week gary auld legs a rest :P.

Think bringing off watt from the bench was right thing use him as impact sub after the last few weeks which have been frustrating for him.

Would start willie and watt both need a goal to kick them on for run in watts form been poor lately and willie still regaining his sharpness hopefully they can start chipping in again with the goals and give us a exciting end to season it has been ordinary from team lately and that not the Q for another argument just my personal opinion good luck lads it's still up to us how this season pans out

Archived