Irvine Meadow XI 2016/17

Kochice

14 hours ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Thanks for saying that. It went round the club like a wildfire. You would have heard us singing in response.
I must say that if Kilsyth get promotion, looking like the playoffs, if that, your manager will need to replace about 70% of your aging team. Best place 5th and accept your place.

You sir are a fucking dickhead, simples, leave the intelligent talk to the good people from Irvine that know what they're talking about and Kilsyth Ranger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You sir are a fucking dickhead, simples, leave the intelligent talk to the good people from Irvine that know what they're talking about and Kilsyth Ranger

And? No reply to my comment below? Someone from Kilsyth Rangerssaid what they said. It backfired, big time.

Geo who is a medda supporter said the only person he heard saying anything derogatory was a medda supporter at the Club entrance? as in no reply, I see u failed to answer if u were at the game at Kilsyth? Probably not cos u give the impression you're a glory hunter, what bit are u not getting? No one said medda didn't deserve to win on Saturday or u that dense that's it's taking a while for the penny to drop?

And? No reply to my comment below? Someone from Kilsyth Rangerssaid what they said. It backfired, big time.

In reply to that one, they were the worst team we'd played all season up till Saturday medda, we all said that on here it was no secret? But medda turned it round on Saturday into being the best team we've played this season so far, which is a credit to your management team, but if u want to keep being a bitter arsehole instead of congratulating your team on a great 3 pts then roll on, your just the kind of supporter medda need, Not!!!!!!!

Geo who is a medda supporter said the only person he heard saying anything derogatory was a medda supporter at the Club entrance? as in no reply, I see u failed to answer if u were at the game at Kilsyth? Probably not cos u give the impression you're a glory hunter, what bit are u not getting? No one said medda didn't deserve to win on Saturday or u that dense that's it's taking a while for the penny to drop?

Wrong on all counts. It was said in the clubhouse by one of your committee. It was shouted at your players by many Medda supporters during the game. I was on holiday when we played at Kilsyth and one other game. I know we deserved three points and no-one, even opposition fans, can accuse a season ticket holder at Medda Park of being a glory hunter after last season.

I wasn't there at the end. But throughout the game references were being made to what the committee man said BEFORE the game.

A great 4-1 victory over the league leaders an u didn't stay till the end to cheer your team off after a win like that? Some supporter you, pfttt!!!!!! [emoji33]

Looking forward to this weeks game , u are strong favourites but anything can happen in cup football 

Be a tough game. Always a hard place to go. I am sure you beat Troon at same stage last season @ Darvel. How's your park looking? Did PJ Dolan play against Ardeer for you guys?

I wasn't there at the end. But throughout the game references were being made to what the committee man said BEFORE the game.

Christ almighty! You must have second sight. I wasn't in the club at the end. There = club entrance. I was at the tunnel at the end of the game.

U r a fuckin riot !!! Lol, I was over at the tunnel so I could get away from them bad bad boys from Kilsyth who said we were a poor team, an we were shouting back at them, an we were sticking our fingers up at them cos we won, an now we're a good team, aw didums, glad your feeling better now , lol[emoji33]
Good luck medda an there real supporters for the rest of the season.

Yes PJ played on sat and had a very good game
We are 2 or maybe 3 players short this week and him and Stewart Davidson are Cup tied
Not what we would like but it will be no excuse if we get beat.
We had a crowd of 200 in the last round against AWR so with local interest being high and a good Meadow support we hope to hit 400
Surprisingly the replay at AWR the crowd was exactly 100 and I thought Darvel were a small club

U r a fuckin riot !!! Lol, I was over at the tunnel so I could get away from them bad bad boys from Kilsyth who said we were a poor team, an we were shouting back at them, an we were sticking our fingers up at them cos we won, an now we're a good team, aw didums, glad your feeling better now , lol[emoji33]

Good luck medda an there real supporters for the rest of the season.

Feck me, I thought Talbot, Pollock and Kilbirnie fans were the biggest muppets on here, but by feck Rob Roy were right, it's you lot.

For clarity, I was standing 5 feet from the players tunnel from five minutes before kick off until a few minutes after the end of the game. I did not go into the club as I never do having to drive home to complete the 90 mile return journey to watch my team. Is that loyalty enough for you?

Feck me, I thought Talbot, Pollock and Kilbirnie fans were the biggest muppets on here, but by feck Rob Roy were right, it's you lot.

U mean Pollok surely? Not pollock?
If your gonna slag a club off at least get there name right eh? A better not say anything about meadow or u'l be away greeting for your mammy lol

For clarity, I was standing 5 feet from the players tunnel from five minutes before kick off until a few minutes after the end of the game. I did not go into the club as I never do having to drive home to complete the 90 mile return journey to watch my team. Is that loyalty enough for you?

90 miles? I bow down to your loyalty sir, if only u could just stop talking drivel!

• 2 months later...

Archived