Italian Football Thread

Kris.

With this and Derek Rae going I feel we are starting to see the end of what makes a lot of BT Sport so good.

Take away their best program and their best commentator and suddenly their schtick seems to be poor Premier League coverage, boring pundits and third rate wind-up merchants like Robbie Savage.

4-1 it finishes. Very good game that, both sides could have had a few more goals. 2 points between the top three now, although you'd imagine Juve will still will the title tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, Kris. said:

7th? :lol: Weren't they top for a good while?

I can confirm that at no point were they ever top. I realise that I provided photographic proof at one point but for some reason, a result was overturned and as a result, Celano were no longer top. Probably for the best. I'm expecting another company to be founded in the summer because...Celano.

I am offended that you didn't bother keeping up to date with Celano, Kris. I made an effort to keep tabs on Parma. I thought that we ran the Italian lower league updates as a partnership. For shame, Kristofer. For shame. :(

Also, G_Man1985 started red dotting my posts regarding Celano at the same time that they decided to start losing. That's just a coincidence, of course. ;)

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

That is not entirely true. You can of course tell the truth, in your own time of course Alan.
Good little dig, would you like a green?

Mertens if he signs a new deal could have a buy out clause of 30 million for next summer. Surely that would be a class signing for any team.

Thanks for the green, G. It was just a tongue-in-cheek post. No harm meant.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not at all. Forgotten already :-).

Also Kessie of Atalanta I hope he dosnt leave

Regarding Kessie, Atalanta have signed former Cardiff striker, Andreas Cornelius from FC Copenhagen. Top scorer for FCK but has actually been quite mince for them. I doubt he'll be the signing to convince him to stay.

Kessie should stay with Atalanta next season and see how he gets on in the Europa League. As for Mertens, 30 million Euro buyout clause isn't too bad. He's 30 now and will probably be replaced by Milik next season. Rather that they kept him though.