Italian Football Thread

Kris.

Napoli have been by far the better team here. Juve are only getting out of their own half on the break and look quite flustered.

I fucking hate Callejon.

I disagree. Juve have Napoli exactly where they want them, and still look dangerous on the counter. They’ve been incredibly well-organised.

I disagree. Juve have Napoli exactly where they want them, and still look dangerous on the counter. They’ve been incredibly well-organised.

That’s just nonsense. Napoli could easily be winning this game, especially with the amount of pressure and possession they’ve had in Juve’s half. Juve have only done one thing in the entire game, and that was due to shite defending.

They’ve been organised in defence only after badly giving the ball away over and over. Napoli’s inefficiency in the final third is the only reason this looks good for Juve right now.

That’s just nonsense. Napoli could easily be winning this game, especially with the amount of pressure and possession they’ve had in Juve’s half. Juve have only done one thing in the entire game, and that was due to shite defending.

They’ve been organised in defence only after badly giving the ball away over and over. Napoli’s inefficiency in the final third is the only reason this looks good for Juve right now.

Napoli’s pressure has resulted in very little. So often they’ve been forced out wide by Juve, or forced to knock the ball around with very little space.