Red Dead Redemption

Johnstoun

i neeed sleeeep!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a game. Bit disappointed by lack of hooker action, didn't need to show anything, just a load of negative points if used would be funny or getting std's or something. Started this game as open world but definitely helps to get a good whack of the missions done to unlock better horses weapons etc.  before tackling legendary animals or bigger crimes. 

Anyone found that retrieve horse mission for the one legged man? after over an hour chasing and trying to calm the bugger it wouldn't even let me shoot it grrr. 

I played it for about five hours today and couldn’t even tell you what I did.

Stole a boat and paddles across the sea to get to the other side beyond the prison. But you only get so far and your boat sinks and you drown.

I bought a new horse. I swear it’s a fucking shopping trolley. It goes near a snake and it bucks me clean off. It runs into trees, jumps into rocks. But I keep it as I called it “No Name”

I played it for about five hours today and couldn’t even tell you what I did.

Stole a boat and paddles across the sea to get to the other side beyond the prison. But you only get so far and your boat sinks and you drown.

I bought a new horse. I swear it’s a fucking shopping trolley. It goes near a snake and it bucks me clean off. It runs into trees, jumps into rocks. But I keep it as I called it “No Name”
Get up North and capture the Arabian.

Playing it just now. The Mrs is trying to sleep and I'm after a legendary fish, so you can imagine how much moving I'm doing when she comes out with "Stop fucking fishing and away and do something else!" [emoji38]

Get up North and capture the Arabian.

Playing it just now. The Mrs is trying to sleep and I'm after a legendary fish, so you can imagine how much moving I'm doing when she comes out with "Stop fucking fishing and away and do something else!" [emoji38]

Every legendary fish I've caught I've got after just casting out once. You definitely got right lure? Need a special one.

Ive been out hunting for ages and kept getting shit pelts, so ventured to YouTube and learned a whole lot. Use the Binoculars now to get 3 star animals and need to use a clean gun, the correct gun and the dead eye to get one shot kills. Made a massive difference.

Hunting is great fun, the animals are all so unpredictable and so is the environment. Been hunting so often and never came across the same outcome twice, it's a total wildcard

Been out tonight and not long in and I cba putting it on tonight, so put the revanant on, not seen it, that's me watched Hateful Eight/Django and now this.. wonder why [emoji102]

Came across the KKK too for first time, launched a stick of dynamite into their circle from a hiding spot in the trees. Extremely satisfying. Also came across the fucking zombies, staying away from that swamp. The body hanging from the tree and then getting jumped by them, happened near Lakay... during the day too

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ive been out hunting for ages and kept getting shit pelts, so ventured to YouTube and learned a whole lot. Use the Binoculars now to get 3 star animals and need to use a clean gun, the correct gun and the dead eye to get one shot kills. Made a massive difference.

Hunting is great fun, the animals are all so unpredictable and so is the environment. Been hunting so often and never came across the same outcome twice, it's a total wildcard

Managed to get a perfect Black Bear skin (one shot to the head thanks @19QOS19) with the Rolling Block Rifle. Butcher in Strawberry gave me $4 for it :( 

On 09/11/2018 at 21:18, 19QOS19 said:
On 09/11/2018 at 20:50, Christophe said:
Went to

find one of the lads you need to interview for that fellas book, shovelled all the pig shit, ended up shooting the pig fella...seem to have put me camera down somewhere, tho, so I couldn’t take a piccy. No idea where or how to gerranother

Why is (C19th) life so relentless!

(PS4) L1 then R1 then left toggle to '3pm' and press R2 until it comes around. It's normally your binoculars that are the standard in that slot.

Thanks! Yes, that’s it! Would’ve spent til the end of time trying to puzzle that out.

I finally ventured up north to get the White Arabian horse.   After a few attempts, I finally calmed and tamed her.  She's an absolute beauty and a flying machine.  We're now bonded like f**k.

I was sad, however, to see the back of My Lovely Horse.   She's been a trusty steed and I hope she'll be ok. 

1 hour ago, Fide said:

I finally ventured up north to get the White Arabian horse.   After a few attempts, I finally calmed and tamed her.  She's an absolute beauty and a flying machine.  We're now bonded like f**k.

I was sad, however, to see the back of My Lovely Horse.   She's been a trusty steed and I hope she'll be ok. 

Did you leave her anywhere near the Glue Factory in Saint Denis?

2 hours ago, Fide said:

I'm afraid she's been left on the frozen shores of Lake Isabella.  I gave her a brush and a feed before I shooed her.

:(

You.  Fucking.  Monster.

I mean, I've brained My Lovely Horse on a few rocks, including as we tried to make a quick escape from bounty hunters, but still.  One day he's going to take a last header over one of those rocks, and I won't have any horse reviver on me.  Viking funeral is all that will suffice.

I bought a black one from the stables in Saint Denis and think I prefer it. I'm at just over halfway in the story now, you do about 7 missions in a row without say basically at one point. Sure people will know what I'm on about. Looking forward to getting to the next camp and a new area of the map I've had enough of the swamps far too spooky.

Realised last night that you don't have to hold the R2 button in when you have a fish hooked.  I was holding L2 and R2 while trying to reel it in!  Makes it a lot easier when you realise you only have to press R2 to hook the fish then you can let the button go.  (Picard facepalm)

Found a severed torso hanging in a valley with a message written on a wall, "Look upon my works" or something like that.  There were body parts all over the ground too.  Nothing for me to track or anything, I suppose I have to find all of the hidden murder sites and then it will trigger an event.

1 hour ago, pj_puttz said:

Realised last night that you don't have to hold the R2 button in when you have a fish hooked.  I was holding L2 and R2 while trying to reel it in!  Makes it a lot easier when you realise you only have to press R2 to hook the fish then you can let the button go.  (Picard facepalm)

Found a severed torso hanging in a valley with a message written on a wall, "Look upon my works" or something like that.  There were body parts all over the ground too.  Nothing for me to track or anything, I suppose I have to find all of the hidden murder sites and then it will trigger an event.

Did you find a note? I've found 2 of these grisly scenes, both had notes to find!

5 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

Did you find a note? I've found 2 of these grisly scenes, both had notes to find!

No I couldn't see a note, I'll need to go back and have a good look around.

If I can find it again, which I probably wont be able to.

I'm afraid she's been left on the frozen shores of Lake Isabella.  I gave her a brush and a feed before I shooed her.
[emoji20]
If you go to the stables you can summon and stable her I think
I just whistled and Bert followed. But then he disappeared. I went to the stable and I couldn't recall him :( But then out of nowhere the other day he appeared next to me and Sheila, so I assume there is a way to still recall him.