Big Brother

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Forgot about that! F**king brilliant!! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I don't think I ever will. It gets better and better with every watch. From Tiffany's "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" to Angie's correction "Not David Gest! David Bowie. My ex-husband" to Darren Day going in to pull the covers back on David Gest's bed and check if he had died. :lol::lol:

That was funny as f**k. The fact David was sick throughout the day and that the only other person who knew about Bowie and could explain  was in the shower was the best set of coincidences ever.

Unsurprisingly, she pulled these tshirts off her range after he really died :lol:

fddhgfghgj-e1460477365994.jpg

I had somehow managed never to see that incident before stumbling onto this thread about 10 minutes ago. It is genuinely difficult to choose my favourite moment from that clip, but Darren Day pulling back the duvet to check whether or not Gest was lying dead in his bed is brilliant and rather surreal. 

Guest DAVIDB69

Jessica from the apprentice and Chloe from geordie shore have now arrived would imagine one of the two will win. Ok Kim woodbourne has as well but she certainly wont

She's fucking horrid. She doesn't even have that.

Agreed, she's a total mess. What a state she was when she went in last night. I genuinely think she might've arsed a bottle of prosecco and hoovered a gram up her nose right before she went in. Shouting "Santa" repeatedly at James Cosmo was beyond cringeworthy.

Calum was raging when she lobbed a sausage at his "batman" sweater though [emoji1]

That Kim bint is a fuckin nasty c**t.
Felt sorry for the geordie lassie for a second or 2 wbile she had a go at her.... until she started her yelping again.
Want Mel Gibson to go in the house so he can team up with James C again and wipe them all out.